Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Tips For how to run a profitable Restaurant

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 11.05.2017, 15:29

Last time edited : 11.05.2017, 15:30

AJM_Master
Triple corporate chevron Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

Over the last couple of days I have tried to start up restaurants and start making profit in that sector, however I can't get them to get enough sales. I am advertising, have alright equipment (QU 12.65), and have 8 staff (QU 5.79), plenty of stock and selling price on the city average.  I will be greatful if anyone can give me tips and advice in starting a successful restaurant Well
Thanks for the help Heart Heart

Master Limited    

• Page:
Message list:  

11.05.2017, 17:22

Last time edited : 11.05.2017, 17:23

XDCD
Five years with Virtonomics
Japan soccer ball Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish standard Ingvar Kamprad Order Jubilee Ten
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
XDCD Incorporated

Looks like both of your restaurants are in low populated areas with poor wealth (East london ZA and Kimberley ZA)
https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/geo/citylist/15924 ...

More populated cities with higher wealth and low competition give u a better chance at succeeding.

Also, try keeping service level at its highest while keeping efficiency at 100%. 

14.05.2017, 16:41

AJM_Master
Triple corporate chevron Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

Thanks for the help, been a long time since I started a restaurant in virtonomics Yes 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Tips For how to run a profitable Restaurant

• Page: