Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> D.J.'s Guide To Success in Virtonomics

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 1.05.2017, 18:31

Last time edited : 1.05.2017, 19:56

DJHonore
Six years with Virtonomics

I'm looking for people to help me create the ultimate guide FOR virtonomics players, BY virtonomics players. Anyone willing to contribute simply post in a reply what article/section you want to contribute to, and what you want it to say. I will add it in and credit you for the contribution. Below is the link to the 0.0.1 Pre-Release version of the guide.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_XLKuogyjI7gQbQ4tgehAnXSWiTcaTZGy3hhSKpO6lw/edit?usp=sharing   

• Page:
Message list:  

1.05.2017, 19:41

FLP01
Merit for the Italy of level III Founder of Victoria (CS) Founder of Seychelles Virtonomics Philanthropist 3rd class Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition
l:
Providence Limited
n:
Providence Limited
m:
Providence Limited

Great idea! I'm sure a lot of the existing material in the forum can be chucked in and maybe edited to create an ultimate guide to the game. 

1.05.2017, 19:56

Last time edited : 1.05.2017, 20:02

DJHonore

FLP01
Great idea! I'm sure a lot of the existing material in the forum can be chucked in and maybe edited to create an ultimate guide to the game.

FLP01, if you would like to be the first person besides me to contribute, feel free! 

A somewhat novice entrepeneur whose highest qualification is in production and management

1.05.2017, 21:52

Last time edited : 2.05.2017, 11:59

XDCD
Five years with Virtonomics
Japan soccer ball Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish standard Ingvar Kamprad Order Jubilee Ten
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
XDCD Incorporated

These links might help you save some time on describing the game mechanics:

https://issuu.com/goto64/docs/virtonomics_tutorial ...
https://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/104888/view ...
https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/common/help ...  

1.05.2017, 22:05

DJHonore

Thanks XDCD, I'll add it in when I get the chance 

A somewhat novice entrepeneur whose highest qualification is in production and management

2.05.2017, 14:04

xcrusader010
One year with Virtonomics
Shagreen, VII-XV places Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
m:
Bogan Corporation

How come you literally only have seven enterprises, and already creating a guide? I roll!
I spent a week searching the forums and google for forum topics, you'll never create a guide that will capture every single nifty trick in this game, unless you publish a book. The official PDF file doesn't even cover everything...

If you really will write a book about it, or a .pdf file few hundred pages long, then good luck Cheerfully 
-------------------------------

Bogan Corporation

2.05.2017, 21:09

DJHonore

xcrusader010
How come you literally only have seven enterprises, and already creating a guide? I roll!
I spent a week searching the forums and google for forum topics, you'll never create a guide that will capture every single nifty trick in this game, unless you publish a book. The official PDF file doesn't even cover everything...

If you really will write a book about it, or a .pdf file few hundred pages long, then good luck Cheerfully

See, that's the cool thing, it's not just me doing it, the ENTIRE community can contribute their collective knowledge to this guide. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> D.J.'s Guide To Success in Virtonomics

• Page: