Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Business Boosters

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 23.04.2017, 19:11

FLP01
Six years with Virtonomics
Merit for the Italy of level III Founder of Victoria (CS) Founder of Seychelles Virtonomics Philanthropist 3rd class Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition
l:
Providence Limited
n:
Providence Limited
m:
Providence Limited

Hi All,

I was just checking out some business boosters for my company and I was slightly confused by what the 'ERP management system' is about:

The ERP management system is an automated system of control of the unit’s resources. Installing such an ERP management system provides the following results: top-manager efficiency +20%, production costs +50%, management costs +50%.

Surely having this business booster would cut production and management costs by 50%, not add it

• Page:
Message list:  

23.04.2017, 19:20

FLP01
Merit for the Italy of level III Founder of Victoria (CS) Founder of Seychelles Virtonomics Philanthropist 3rd class Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition
l:
Providence Limited
n:
Providence Limited
m:
Providence Limited

Btw, is it worth buying too? 

24.04.2017, 11:59

Last time edited : 24.04.2017, 11:59

XDCD
Five years with Virtonomics
Japan soccer ball Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish standard Ingvar Kamprad Order Jubilee Ten
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
XDCD Incorporated

Most likely it does indeed increase cost (ERP is pricey).

The efficiency bonus sounds nice but I wouldn't recommend spending points on it. 

24.04.2017, 15:17

xcrusader010
One year with Virtonomics
Shagreen, VII-XV places Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
m:
Bogan Corporation

I'd think it is correct the way it is. For one of my medium-large factories, I took a quick look at the income report, and found this:

General production $85 503.53
Management expenses $50 400.00

Since they are small values anyway, I think +50% is right. The top manager efficiency bonus is neat, but a waste of points IMO, unless you have chests of cash to waste... 365 weeks too, so that's a whole year 
-------------------------------

Bogan Corporation

24.04.2017, 15:29

FLP01
l:
Providence Limited
n:
Providence Limited
m:
Providence Limited

Thanks for the info, I don't think I will go for it 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Business Boosters

• Page: