Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Why do i have to spend over $100.00 of real cash for a cotton farm???

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 17.04.2017, 03:19

zane0925
Three years with Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics

Why do i have to spend over $100.00 of real cash for a cotton farm??? I thought this was a game?

• Page:
Message list:  

17.04.2017, 12:34

XDCD
Five years with Virtonomics
Japan soccer ball Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish standard Ingvar Kamprad Order Jubilee Ten
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
XDCD Incorporated

The price does seem a little ridiculous indeed..

You're better off just buying the cotton off the market. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Why do i have to spend over $100.00 of real cash for a cotton farm???

• Page: