Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Subordinated enterprise absent

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 15.03.2017, 13:40

PDX_Tycoon
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
l:
Harrison Industries

I have this message at one of my labs:

Subordinated enterprise absent (reqired size: 1; technology level: not lower than 5)

I do have an enterprise, level 5 tech. Is size one the smallest? Mine is not the smallest but one step up. Why does it say I don't have one? It's not in the same country if that makes a difference.

Thanks   

• Page:
Message list:  

15.03.2017, 15:28

Last time edited : 15.03.2017, 15:29

xcrusader010
One year with Virtonomics
Shagreen, VII-XV places Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
m:
Bogan Corporation

Perhaps this will help you.

giekas

Research effectiveness is not influenced by the amount of stuff this subordinate division produces - for example, I'm researching DecorStudio with 100% effectiveness even though I have yet to produce a single decor thingy ever...

If you don't have enough workers in the subordinate factory, this could drop research down to 50% (I don't think it can drop lower even if you have only one worker in the factory - not sure though). 'Enough' means about 80% of the maximum number of workplaces for factory size required for the level of research:
you could have size 5 factory with 10000 workplaces, but if your research requires size 1 factory (which has 400 places), then 400*0.8 workers should be about enough for 100% research effectiveness.

If factory effectiveness drops (because of broken equipment or other reasons) this will decrease research effectiveness accordingly.

Vacations in subordinate bring research to 0%. Now we have this green bulb in the list of subdivisions, so it's a bit easier, but I still would like to have this indicator in the factory screen also.

Old discussion thread

It may or may not be outdated, hopefully someone can confirm or correct me. Good luck! 
-------------------------------

Bogan Corporation

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Subordinated enterprise absent

• Page: