Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Moving a supply contract to another store?

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 13.03.2017, 22:09

badymaru
l:
Yumenosaki Incorporated

Hi there, newbie here and I'm just starting to get the hang of things after playing for a few weeks. I'm trying to move a department from one store to another (splitting up a huge store that I made with too many departments), but I have a couple of really good suppliers that I have contracts with that I don't see as being available as a supplier for my new store. It still has product available and I haven't hit their max limit. Is there any way to transfer that contract to the new store?

Thanks for the help.   

• Page:
Message list:  

14.03.2017, 03:28

xcrusader010
One year with Virtonomics
Shagreen, VII-XV places Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
m:
Bogan Corporation

I have one idea, but it may not be worth it... You need a warehouse in the same city. Order twice as much of that product, then click "Move to warehouse". You can put in the number of product, hit move to warehouse. Only way I know of, it would be good to know better ways. 
-------------------------------

Bogan Corporation

14.03.2017, 16:48

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

If the sole purpose is to improve quality of service the above method won't work likely. The game will see the second department and will likely calculate it and its stock into the overall efficiency.

Best thing to do is contact the suppliers asking to switch supplies to the other store and the ones that make up a entire or majority of the suppliers for the department, that's the one you should transfer to the other store.

You'll need to make a new contract with said warehouse/factory and on their end they'll bump you up to your old position. Just when it happens make sure you cancel the old one. 

14.03.2017, 19:44

badymaru
l:
Yumenosaki Incorporated

Sounds like contacting the suppliers directly is the best bet, wish there was just a way to move contracts between stores automatically though.

Thanks guys. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Moving a supply contract to another store?

• Page: