Create your dream company in the global economic game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> I still have money but why does it say I'm bankrupt?

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 22.02.2017, 22:28

cocoguapo
Seven years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
l:
The Black Sheep
n:
MuscleGains Inc.

Help, please.

The name of my company is Chicken Nuggets Inc.   

• Page:
Message list:  

23.02.2017, 14:10

Last time edited : 23.02.2017, 14:11

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

I forget which realm (I think lien) was bankrupt but what happens is when you go bankrupt you have 7 days or something to become positive again. If you fail to do so your company will go into liquidation (all sellable units are put up for sale at about 20-30% discount). When someone buys your units it goes against your debt till you become positive again.

Now once all said and done even if your units are no longer on the market and your account is positive the game won't update your status till the update happens. So basically neither realm currently shows you as bankrupt To wink 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> I still have money but why does it say I'm bankrupt?

• Page: