Create your dream company in the global economic game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Management level 10

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 21.02.2017, 11:48

xcrusader010
One year with Virtonomics
Shagreen, VII-XV places Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
m:
Bogan Corporation

Hi all. I am at level 9 for Management (Qualification). I understand that you need to pay more taxes for a higher increase (I think?). Is there some sort of trick to speed up the growth, without spending the whole day building a few hundred stores?

Right now, I have 15 days left until I win the contest for managers. The growth is +4.5% per turn which will not be enough to get the 95 bonus points when I win.

Due to personal reasons, I cannot purchase game points, so is there a nifty trick you could share with me? Cheers!