Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Why can't I sell any Cars?

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 15.02.2017, 18:52

Dunnojack123
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Kitten Mittens Inc.

Hello, I recently started a company on the Mary realm and I thought I found a good opportunity to make money selling the product 'cars' (not the 'sedan', 'suv', nor 'electric car'). I bought high quality products at a cheap price and I have opened a few stores to sell them. In cities with only local suppliers, my quality is much better and my price is much lower than local suppliers, but no cars will sell at my store. In cities that have other stores selling cars, I set my price so that my price/quality ratio is much better than the competition, but still nothing sells. I have "elite" service level and 100% efficiency, and still 0 car sales. (Other automotive products in these stores, like tires and engine oil, are selling a bit.)

Are there some requirements to sell high priced products, specifically cars? A certain city population size or wealth level? Or a certain level of top manager qualifications?   

• Page:
Message list:  

15.02.2017, 19:16

Gorchilo
Jubilee Ten Jubilee Ten The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Mathematic teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Silver Ten The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
n:
ZZZ

selling cars, tv sets and mobile phones is not so easy like look like for new players you must have large size of store 10000m2 or 100 000m2 and good commerce skill
I advise you to put them to warehouse and wait until you have better commerce skill

for you is best to sell food or groceries in start , try to find cities with and with good wealth (20+) and markets without competition  for products you decide to sell (market index E )
also don't open more then 1 department 

16.02.2017, 00:39

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Cars tv's cell phones are all dead products.

https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/globalreport/marketing/by_trade_at_cities/1509/423497/423500/42350 ...

The demand is only 21 units mostly consumed by mico.

Use this link for future reference
https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/common/main_page/game_info/bonuses/product ...

Btw look at your warehouse

I've got nearly a trillion to waste and/or flip on Mary so... 

16.02.2017, 20:18

Dunnojack123
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Kitten Mittens Inc.

Thanks for the advice, and even more for bailing me out of that inventory! Hope you can sell them at Mico prices. One day when I'm rich and powerful I'll have to repay you. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Why can't I sell any Cars?

• Page: