Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> No sales

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 31.01.2017, 14:53

twistedjonny
Four years with Virtonomics

I just built my first store and really my first building. I bought some goods to put in my store, they are now in my store, but no sales. I marked the price up to make a profit of course, but maybe too high? I lowered the prices and I'm wondering if that was it? Nothing has sold yet. I have higher quality goods in the city, so I figured they might sell okay.

What is the best way to figure out what price to set when you buy higher quality goods? Is there a rule of thumb when it comes to markup percentage?   

• Page:
Message list:  

1.02.2017, 01:11

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

There was an old rule of thumb; apparently belongs to the times when players were doing trial and error to find out what this simulator is all about. Search the posts by VLLord for that formula because I am not allowed to post it here and I don't believe in that formula either.

Best is to test the market in a few points and adjust accordingly, imo. Do this repeatedly in time intervals, because market dynamics change over time. 
IT'S JUST BUSINESS!

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> No sales

• Page: