Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Financial Report Investments Confusion

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 30.01.2017, 17:58

FLP01
Six years with Virtonomics
Merit for the Italy of level III Founder of Victoria (CS) Founder of Seychelles Virtonomics Philanthropist 3rd class Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition
l:
Providence Limited
n:
Providence Limited
m:
Providence Limited

Hi All,

I am fairly new to Virtonomics and am really enjoying it, I just have a quick question to ask.

So on the Financial Report of my company, under Asset Value, for the last update of the game (1 March 55) it now says that I have $7600 worth of investments. I am not sure what this means and what this money is invested in (i.e. I don't remember investing $7600 in anything). I'm interested in how I can invest money in things anyway, so any information would be appreciated.

Thanks   

• Page:
Message list:  

31.01.2017, 07:18

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

You can review the financial report in details at: "financial report"=>"by item". 
IT'S JUST BUSINESS!

31.01.2017, 16:19

FLP01
Merit for the Italy of level III Founder of Victoria (CS) Founder of Seychelles Virtonomics Philanthropist 3rd class Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition
l:
Providence Limited
n:
Providence Limited
m:
Providence Limited

Ok, I understand it now, thanks for your help 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Financial Report Investments Confusion

• Page: