Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Removing product/departments from stores

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 30.01.2017, 16:47

keith.evanssix
Six years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
l:
Wombat Inc
m:
Wombat Inc

Can someone tell me how to remove product types from the list of products in the "Trade Hall" of my stores?   

• Page:
Message list:  

30.01.2017, 17:00

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

select the products and then "eliminate remaining goods". 
IT'S JUST BUSINESS!

30.01.2017, 17:13.     Subject: Re removing products

keith.evanssix
Six years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
l:
Wombat Inc
m:
Wombat Inc

Wonson
select the products and then "eliminate remaining goods".

Many thanks.

Was afraid to experiment with that method as I thought it meant all the other products would be deleted. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Removing product/departments from stores

• Page: