Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Game situation has not been updated today?

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 16.01.2017, 14:11

moraruro_1
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
l:
Pakanele

Lien server: "Game situation has not been updated today."

Yet the counter to the next game update has been reset and it's working.

Soooo... what's going on?   

• Page:
Message list:  

16.01.2017, 14:32

jd.valeriom
Five years with Virtonomics
l:
VM Corp
m:
VM Corp

Same here 

16.01.2017, 15:27

Last time edited : 16.01.2017, 15:32

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

https://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/11/topic/106027/view/page:2 ...

I'm guessing what diska did caused it. Ignore the negative point on my post the person who gave it usually only gives negatives...

Edit: correction, Idk who the person is who gave the negative... 

16.01.2017, 16:57

moraruro_1
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
l:
Pakanele

gamerz300
https://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/11/topic/106027/view/page:2 ...

I'm guessing what diska did caused it. Ignore the negative point on my post the person who gave it usually only gives negatives...

Edit: correction, Idk who the person is who gave the negative...

So the situation is general I take it.

And I gave you a positive, just to balance things out ^^ 

16.01.2017, 18:37

scott.a.worley
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
l:
Worley Inc

can we make any moves right now? or will they all be lost in the update? 

16.01.2017, 20:37

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Nothing will be lost, just anything you did yesterday hasn't been updated.

So if you hired more workers to improve your output, it'll be as tho it was yesterday, today (meaning they are newly hired still), because the update failed or never happened. 

17.01.2017, 00:23

jd.valeriom
l:
VM Corp
m:
VM Corp

Well then let's look the positive side, we got another chance to review yesterday's actions before the update.

Hopefully tomorrow things can go back to normal. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Game situation has not been updated today?

• Page: