Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Very slow IT qualification growth

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 8.01.2017, 07:34

Jayman
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Nine years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, the winner Merchant Medal III level Merchant Medal II level Common amphora of Heraklion
Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Golden Ten Merchant Medal I level Nine years with Virtonomics World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner
Eight years with Virtonomics Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

One of my companies IT qualification is 2. I maximized TOP1 and TOP3 (using the values for offices) and my IT centers are profitable but I only got 3.7% growth. Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas?

Only thing I can think of is I have less than the required number of workers but the smallest IT center with 1 equipment requires 10 workers and even at Q2 I can only handle 8 workers with Q1.00   

• Page:
Message list:  

8.01.2017, 08:34

Last time edited : 8.01.2017, 08:37

Quadriad
"Point and shoot" SLR camera Film camera Soccer ball Beach sandals Sun umbrella Toucan Buriti palm
Maraca Watering can Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Leader in technologies
Three years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Viki Inc.
n:
Blue Chariot
m:
Quadriad Box

it sounds weird. But the # of required workers should not be the cause. I grew my Lien company from q2 as well, only took me 2~3 turns to get to q3. Maybe there is some recent change to top2? 

8.01.2017, 15:49

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

I'm bottlenecked too...

My locations have:
2.3 workers (25) with 2.61 equipment
2.1 workers (200, now 142 to get 100%) with 3.01 equipment

I'm at qualification 4+5(bonus), what's bugging me as well is why isn't my mustache and pandas contributing to my bonus...

My growth is 2% per turn...

I'm going to try spamming the realm with network centers and see if that works... I can only do 15 per turn due to limited mineral processing (wtf)...

USA here I come I roll! 

8.01.2017, 17:58

Gorchilo
Jubilee Ten Jubilee Ten The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Mathematic teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Silver Ten The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
n:
ZZZ

I have growth 7,7 with 3 subdivisions
4 workers 1,51q
2x8 workers 1q
equip is q1 in all 

8.01.2017, 18:54

Last time edited : 8.01.2017, 18:57

Wonson
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

Did you buy some levels of qualification for points?
My experience on Fast Realm: Buying level 1 or 2 of management qualification leads to such disappointment. This bug should be removed. However who on earth buys Qualification level 1 when it can be achieved in one update. 
IT'S JUST BUSINESS!

9.01.2017, 00:07

Viraxje
Six years with Virtonomics
Elm Leaning Tower Portugal soccer ball Masquerade wig Jubilee Ten Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Wild beehive The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Eight years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Viraxje Ltd.
m:
Viraxje Industries

Something wrong with the efficiency of your subdivisions?
I wouldn't mind too much about making profit doesn't make a (big) difference for me 

9.01.2017, 08:10

Jayman
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Nine years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, the winner Merchant Medal III level Merchant Medal II level Common amphora of Heraklion
Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Golden Ten Merchant Medal I level Nine years with Virtonomics World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

Wonson
Did you buy some levels of qualification for points?

No.

My experience on Fast Realm: Buying level 1 or 2 of management qualification leads to such disappointment. This bug should be removed. However who on earth buys Qualification level 1 when it can be achieved in one update.

That should only occur if you don't maximize top1 and top3 after you increase qualification. I have them both maximized. 

9.01.2017, 08:21

Last time edited : 5.05.2017, 17:13

Jayman
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

gamerz300
I'm bottlenecked too...

My locations have:
2.3 workers (25) with 2.61 equipment
2.1 workers (200, now 142 to get 100%) with 3.01 equipment

I'm at qualification 4+5(bonus), what's bugging me as well is why isn't my mustache and pandas contributing to my bonus...

My growth is 2% per turn...

I'm going to try spamming the realm with network centers and see if that works... I can only do 15 per turn due to limited mineral processing (wtf)...

USA here I come I roll!

The bonus means you should only have to maximize top values for qualification 4 to get maximum growth which should be at least 30%. My company on Lien is 5+9 bonus and I got 27.8% growth last update which is probably the maximum growth possible for qualification 5. I feel like my company with Q2 is being penalized for low profits or low service level. 

9.01.2017, 08:26

Last time edited : 5.05.2017, 17:12

Jayman
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

Viraxje
Something wrong with the efficiency of your subdivisions?

All my IT centers are 98% efficiency or above. It's not 100% because I bought Q1.02 equipment and could only handle Q1.00 workers. I had 100% efficiency when I was at Q1 and never got more than 20% growth (it should have been 100% since top1 and top3 were maximized). 

9.01.2017, 10:22

Last time edited : 9.01.2017, 10:23

Wonson
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

Jayman

That should only occur if you don't maximize top1 and top3 after you increase qualification. I have them both maximized.

I understand your efficiency must be close to 100% and TOPs maxed out, we don't expect less from you. What I say is that I have seen a similar bug(?) before, on fast realm. Why don't you try support team. You did everything right and still paying penalty. 
IT'S JUST BUSINESS!

9.01.2017, 19:30

Jayman
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

There must be additional factors besides efficiency, TOP1, and TOP3 that effect IT qualification growth. Low profits hurts commerce growth and producing low quality products hurts production growth so I'm guessing my profits aren't high enough or my service level is too low. All of my subdivisions had very low service level so I will install new equipment to test it. 

10.01.2017, 01:57

Last time edited : 10.01.2017, 01:59

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Hmmm maybe then thats why mines really bad... im near my top 1/3 with current divisions (at least 66%) but my quality of service is very low... but i cant increase either units or workers Q.

I need to wait for next update too for USA (i goofed)

Actually im going to try something...

2 japanese locations have more equipment than workers. one runs at 142 workers the second only 25... i'm going to hire more workers and see if my service level goes down. It's currently normal for 25 workers, lets see what happens with 80. Plus the 100 workers in the USA, which puts me higher than my top 3 (with bonuses)

By exceeding top 3 with some simple division i can figure out which top 3 it follows more to heart with ;) tho office i'd say is best bet. 

10.01.2017, 04:23

Gorchilo
Jubilee Ten Jubilee Ten The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Mathematic teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Silver Ten The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
n:
ZZZ

On Mary i use only q1 equip and workers q1 in IT centers , i order all from my 4 towers to 4 IT centers and my skill go very fast , now i have 4+3 and i have +22,5% 

10.01.2017, 06:59

Last time edited : 10.01.2017, 07:01

Jayman
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

I upgraded the equip from 1.00 to 4.21 for one of my companies to increase the service level and qualification growth increased from 15.1% to 47.3%. The service level in both of my IT centers remained in the very low range but profits increased from 40M to 150M in one subdivision after the higher quality equipment was installed so low profits was probably the reason for the lower qualification growth. 

10.01.2017, 07:13

Jayman
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

Gorchilo
On Mary i use only q1 equip and workers q1 in IT centers , i order all from my 4 towers to 4 IT centers and my skill go very fast , now i have 4+3 and i have +22,5%

If your IT center is in a city with no competition you can get elite service with Q1 equip and Q1 workers but if several other companies have IT centers with high quality equipment you would probably get very low service level since it is relative to the competition.

If you've maximized top values for qualification 4 (bonuses aren't considered) then you are being penalized because 22.5% while good is less than the maximum growth possible. 

11.01.2017, 12:58

gamerz300
m:
Egg-Roll International

Yesterday's update I got 10% in growth. Today's update I put my most profitable (even at 56% efficiency) on holiday and put everything else at max top.

Tho unless someone bought qualifications or has better bonuses (and don't care about growth), my unit should of had at least normal service level at 3-5q equipment. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Very slow IT qualification growth

• Page: