Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> IT Centers: Help!

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 31.12.2016, 17:13

SuperTycoon1
One year with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics

I currently have IT centers in Indianapolis and Phoenix (on Mary), but I have no idea what price they should be to be competitive.  Also, is there any way to check the demand in a city? Its not in the "Market Analysis" section under "services sector" like it should be.  How about a way to check where other players are selling IT services?  Are there local suppliers of IT services?  

Does anyone else have IT centers?  Can someone explain how to maximize profits?

I know its a new industry, but any insight is appreciated.

Thanks,
SuperTycoon1   

• Page:
Message list:  

31.12.2016, 17:26

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: master Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

I think read the last two pages of this thread

https://virtonomics.com/lien/forum/forum_new/102/topic/104992/view/page:47 ...  

31.12.2016, 17:34

SuperTycoon1
One year with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics

G_Money33
I think read the last two pages of this thread

https://virtonomics.com/lien/forum/forum_new/102/topic/104992/view/page:47 ...

Thanks! That helped! 

31.12.2016, 18:22

gberdine
35mm film SLR camera Polaroid Film camera Vintage camera Yellow rose Camping backpack Soccer ball
Toucan Holmes smoking pipe Jubilee cylinder Musket Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
m:
gberdine International

As of now, there is no way to check demand. There is no way to check availability of MB before you build/rent and IT center.

As for price, the product of price * customers seems to be fairly constant over a large band, so pick a price and if you get no customers, cut it in half. Selling minutes at $400 - $1000 seems to work.

Right now the retailing end of IT seems to be very profitable and very forgiving. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> IT Centers: Help!

• Page: