Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Livestock qualifaction growth

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 26.12.2016, 16:35

donshomi1982
Two years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Millenium Corporation

Problem i am facing here is very slow of growth of qualification.
I am mainly producing wool, which is under average realm quality, but i think it matters only after qualification goes above 30 (28 at the moment, 30 with bonuses).
I am very close to maximizing TOP1 and TOP3, but what ever i do my qualification growth is very slow. I even bough 1 level of qualification, so at the moment i do not have a penalty on growth.
Anyone to light the fire in my tunnel? Very we!   

• Page:
Message list:  

26.12.2016, 20:51

Last time edited : 26.12.2016, 23:01

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

Yes, you are right. The "below realm average" penalty on Industry Sector is too heavy. I think it starts at level 21 and gradually increases as qualification increases. Could be the effect of Elite Livestock corporate project too.

The Ores and Oils corporate project is a big killer too. My Mining top manager was moving like 2.2% per update. Then progress suddenly dropped to 1.4% per update and then suddenly dropped to 0.3% per update, because the realm average increased in big steps. Livestock and Fishing projects are available to smaller corporations if they try a bit, but that expensive Ores and Oil project is not available to us no matter how hard we try, and I am much too disappointed with my previous investments. Has bothered 
IT'S JUST BUSINESS!

27.12.2016, 00:37

Last time edited : 27.12.2016, 00:37

donshomi1982
Jubilee Ten Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Millenium Corporation

Thanks for reply, i thought it starts at level 31.
But beside wool i am producing pigs and bees at also lower quality, and milk, meat, honey, sausages in pig farm and sheeps at higher quality then realm. is it possible that quantity of products, since wool is about 80%-90% of my livestock, also reduce growth?
And what is Elite Livestock corporate project? 

27.12.2016, 01:53

Last time edited : 27.12.2016, 02:05

Wonson
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

I don't know at which qualification level the penalty starts to haunt us, just got the impression that it should be 21. But jeka_igla believes it's level 30.
Quantity matters? I also have got the same impression, but not quite sure. Maybe someone can confirm this. I remember there was an important post regarding the quantities by Jayman. Also jeka_igla explains the Theoretically Possible (TP) Quality, which is another important factor. (Thanks Jeka, helpful as usual)
Elite Livestock gives 5% boost to quality of livestock products to all members of a corporation. It's cheap for first 10 corporations to launch (mary). Maybe it's time for you to join a corp Well 
IT'S JUST BUSINESS!

27.12.2016, 10:52

Last time edited : 27.12.2016, 11:19

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

I spent 15 USD to unlock live stock qualification, instead of the advertised growth speed increase of > 4 % i get just 0.7%.

Qualification growth on live stock should be redesigned because there's to few products, a single producer easily smashes growth for everyone and its almost impossible to process and retail all the farm's output without smashing retail markets as well.

Qualification growth for mines and agricultural farms should be redesigned because players who decide to pay currency for virtonomics state enterprises are pushed into buying unreasonable amounts of them to fill top requirements and into constantly adding more of them in higher quality to keep up with realm average since state enterprises can't even be upgraded in quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-CVp6_gCbQ ...  

28.12.2016, 05:12

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

I think that guy is confused how babies are made...

But yea where I could have tech 16 to 21 (easy), mines I finally can do 18 on select mines w/o killing my qualifications... Most mines are stuck at 16 due to qualification...

They won't redesign anything, it's unprofitable... That's why when I bumped into rule 6 for auctions I'll likely never buy again.

These guys are quickly becoming another site I used to use for web hosting... They made it to 10 but money got the better of them, they basically don't exist anymore (just a reseller by new owners trying to recover the 200k USD loss) 

29.12.2016, 21:51

Wonson
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

@donshomi:
I ran a test. Expanded one mine, the one producing closer to realm average, and daily progress increased from 0.3% to 1.5%. I think this proves that your theory about the quantities is correct. 
IT'S JUST BUSINESS!

31.12.2016, 10:27

Last time edited : 1.01.2017, 21:37

jeka_igla
Black Friday wallet Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
m:
Red Swarm LTD

@Mike1

I totally agree and i would go try to convince admins to do something about it but i quit V team 2 month ago.

Wonson, Mike, mort100, Marloan_Morris, TyStuFF, G_Money33 and others who we talked with and who i v met here - was really nice to meet you all and to talk. I might come back after a while, but now i am too tired and have to do some other personal stuff. 

31.12.2016, 14:50

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

You are missed Jeka, hope you come back to play again soon. 

31.12.2016, 17:18

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: master Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

jeka, take a break and come back later or I'll send for you So-so

Best of luck mate. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Livestock qualifaction growth

• Page: