Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> 3 newbie questions :)

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 24.12.2016, 15:02

Last time edited : 24.12.2016, 15:06

moraruro_1
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
l:
Pakanele

Hello,

Dear fellow players, I have some questions and I hope you can help me out Well

1. (i use xio script) I have stores in different cities and in store A I can hire 100 employees and in store B only 40 employees. More than 40 - efficiency drops really hard. So it is my low qualification, but why in a place i can have 100 and in the other only 40? With Offices at 100% efficiency. And also, this is considering that the total number of employees on profile qualification is well below the xio script "target" indicator (I have 362 and the "target"is 540).

2. customs duties calculation. I use the Analytics -> Macroeconomics -> Transport page. There it shows me that if I want to import a product it will cost me 1000$. When I go to the store, the costs actually amount to 14000$ ! So... should i use only this https://virtonomics.com/lien/forum/forum_new/13/topic/105965/view thread to calculate things because the Transport page is almost useless?

3. if i put factories on holiday, do i get a penalty to qualification growth?

I hope I didn't over-complicate my first and most ardent question.

Thanks in advance for your answers!

• Page:
Message list:  

24.12.2016, 15:29

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

1: it's likely due to workers qualification. Could be also shop size, popularity (maybe), and the number of items/departments you have. Lower the qualification more workers you can have, there's a tradeoff with customer satisfaction, however if workers are too busy satisfaction will be low anyways. Try lowering the salary of your workers a little but hire more. Xio isn't 100% prefect but it still does a great job.

2: everything should be explained here:
https://virtonomics.com/lien/forum/forum_new/13/topic/105965/view ...

3: no penalty, just the worker's leech money off you and no qualification growth. The workers also don't go towards the total number that your qualification permits either. 

25.12.2016, 00:20

moraruro_1
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
l:
Pakanele

Thank you! 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> 3 newbie questions :)

• Page: