Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> work overload

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 4.12.2016, 15:39

moraruro_1
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
l:
Pakanele

Hello,

This is my 3rd day of playing and so far this game seems interesting/better than the competition. Playing on Lien, with the uncle gift.

Still, as I find it very complex, although I did have a look at some videos and tutorials, I just can't figure out this:

my office efficiency dropped from 100% to 83.30, apparently due to a workload level of 239.96% How exactly can I get back in normal parameters? (4 employees @ qualification = 1 and 4 computers @ quality = 1). Apart from increasing the number of employees in my store to keep up with the number of customers, I did nothing else.

Thanks for your time!   

• Page:
Message list:  

4.12.2016, 16:36

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Try adding one employee to the office along with a computer.
Do so before the update if possible if not use below it should have 100 q1 units for a buck for your office.

https://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/view/3154066/ ...

My suggestion is fill your office full of computers and higher workers as needed. Reason being is once one computer is damaged it starts dropping the efficiency after 1-5% damage. Maxing computers minimizes the effect, however Idk how wear and tear actually works in the game, so all I know your office workers could have a rave and destroy all of the equipment instead of their own...

Also if you buy anything higher than q1 you might have to train your workers. If they only need one days worth of training don't bother with holidays, the game updates offices first due to having a influence on productivity. Basically the first day of training is the day you select it which works great with mild changes preventing too much disruption. 

4.12.2016, 16:36

alphacorp163
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

In the beginning, don't hire too many workers in your store because this will increase the workload of your managers in the office. Try hire only 10 workers in the store and the problem should be fixed. 

4.12.2016, 16:52

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Sorry, misread the post... Ok so 235% means 2.5 more workers needed, which is 10. You can actually do 4 things to fight this.

1: fire some store workers
2: if possible lower workers pay to the required quality (not the city standard)
3: higher office workers to 10 (4*2.5=10) and try to get 100 efficiency at computer q1.
4: if you're not using the lab either holiday them, fire them or just close it.

To find out where the actual issue is goto the office and click on subdivisions that will tell you what place is causing it. 

4.12.2016, 20:44

moraruro_1
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
l:
Pakanele

Thank you for the answers. In the end I did a combination of what you said. So now I have 10 workers in the office and reduced the store employees from 9 to 6.

Unfortunatelly I bought a 5 quality computer and that messed things a bit for me, and the office looks like this now:
10 workers @ 1.27 qualification;
10 computers @ 1.43 quality.

Still, the workload is 239.96% (at the moment of update). My guess is this "at the moment of update" doesn't actually work. Did the modifications at the office about 2 hours ago and absolutelly nothing changed. Forecasted or not. Also, related to this, there is a beginers quest, to check the efficiency of a subdivision, that it is impossible to complete it. You think there is a bug with this update system, should I report it?

Anyway, thanks for your help! 

5.12.2016, 04:02

Bertie-Wooster
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"

Try increasing the quality of the computers and then the salary of the office staff.

If you are doing any advertising stop it.

I don't know which uncle gift you selected but if you have a factory you can click on forecast it will show the projected result next turn, you could tweak the office to see where you would get the best efficiency.

At the beginning of the game don't rush things, you have to go progressively and gain top manager qualifications to add more businesses. 

5.12.2016, 04:10

Gorchilo
Jubilee Ten Jubilee Ten The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Mathematic teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Silver Ten The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
n:
ZZZ

you must wait 15 min to see results every time when you change something

I recommend you to install Xiozze script game will be 50 times easier to play

In store don't advertise much in start because that will increase your workload 

5.12.2016, 13:26

gamerz300
m:
Egg-Roll International

Bertie-Wooster their current known issue is caused by office and store, all the function in the factory will do is give them the efficiency of the factory less the last known office efficiency (which would be 200+% workload).

moraruro_1 Sadly offices don't have the ability of displaying what we need when we need it, Xiozze is a great option however it can be wrong at times, but it is the best bet for anyone. Updates happen once a day which when coming from the fast realm makes it seem deadly slow... 

5.12.2016, 18:01

Last time edited : 5.12.2016, 18:04

moraruro_1
l:
Pakanele

Thank you all for your answers!

It is unfortunate that the office doesn't display what we need when we need, after implementing the fixes I got a 46.80% efficiency with a 40.08% workload. Still, maybe my level wasn't enough, since at the bottom of the page it tells me "The principal cause of the drop in the efficiency of the subdivision during the last upgrade was the lack of the top manager’s qualification. As of now the qualification is expected to be enough."

So, hopefully, tomorrow everything will be in the normal parameters.

Thanks for the Xiozze script tip, will check that out and see how it works. Hope I'll learn the game faster with it installed.

The "uncle gift" is the start with money + office + weaving mill + clothing factory + laboratory + store.

Anyway, thank you all for your help, great community! 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> work overload

• Page: