Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Loans

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 16.11.2016, 10:35

Xeonos
Two years with Virtonomics

This has probably been discussed a bit, but has this idea got any future?
I've start playing after some while, and while I had the qualifications, I didn't have the funding. (so I got a bauxite mine)

But it would be nice it implement a loan system, people are doing it now basically, only which warehouse movement.
So perhaps letting players hand out loans (with their own interest rates, for competition), could be something.

Or are bonds the same thing (if so.... dammit)   

• Page:
Message list:  

16.11.2016, 12:00

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
One year with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

yes, this is what the bond system tried to accomplish. The interest rates are fixed though. 

16.11.2016, 12:16

Xeonos

JustNash
yes, this is what the bond system tried to accomplish. The interest rates are fixed though.
If only I knew that earlier, thanks though 

16.11.2016, 13:24

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

JustNash

Tried and failed... The issue is due to ip issues and clones, by forcing users to play restricted, if I want to sell me coal for a million bucks per I should be allowed as I'm not forcing others to buy it. A great example is actually my Mary account and it's coffee plantation...
Mikes price dictates that my price should be 3867.79 however that breaks the ip, this means I'm losing money based on a simple division multiplication calculation...

Also by permitting clones with the bond system (just a little fyi, bonds and loans are different, I rather loans over bonds) it permits users to steal money from others. There's no mechanics in-game preventing users to sellout and run. If I lend to a person 400 billion and they have a points paid property worth that the game shouldn't allow them to sell it or deplete it as it becomes mine if they fail to pay for it. Also if assets drop below or could drop below during a update or purchase/sell the company gets locked.

I think loans would be a awesome addition to the game. You as a lender set the interest rate max you're willing to lend out to a single player and wait for applications. A player wanting a loan can only apply to 3 players at any given time and can only accept one of the 3 assuming anyone accepted their application. The logic is already in-game with corps and bonds... 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Loans

• Page: