Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> production qualification

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 11.10.2016, 16:27

del.862743
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics
m:
Remie Incorporated

my production qualification grows only 0.70% per turn. (my PQ is now level 31) is that normal or do i something wrong?   

• Page:
Message list:  

12.10.2016, 01:49

Gorchilo
Jubilee Ten Jubilee Ten The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Mathematic teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Silver Ten The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
n:
ZZZ

maybe you never buy PQ for points , there is penalty 5% every level .. 

12.10.2016, 02:13

jeka_igla
Four years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Black Friday wallet Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
m:
Red Swarm LTD

After 30th level there is a growth penalty on all production qualifications (+livestock, etc) which slows down the growth if a players produces something with a quality lower than realm's average.

To have a perfect growth you should produce all goods with a quality higher than realm's average.

To check the realm's average Q you can go to:
My company => reports => movement of goods => industry 

12.10.2016, 23:28

del.862743
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics
m:
Remie Incorporated

ok tnx  Jeka_igla. too bad everything i produce is a lower quality. darn.... 

13.10.2016, 12:37

Last time edited : 13.10.2016, 12:53

jeka_igla
Black Friday wallet Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
m:
Red Swarm LTD

Yeah... Improving this qualification is quite a struggle. I had to close all my factories to be able to have +5-10% per day. Even now with Q 70 in Vera realm i can't produce what i want but have to make things where i can achieve high Q.

You can try to use one trick although i am not sure if it is working.
Set up like 10-20+ different factories with a smallest size and activate business booster +to final quality. Then you can make 5-10 other products where you don't produce Q higher than avarage and still have a decent growth. Perfectly you need 30-40 different factories (which all produce different products) of the small size with quality bonus (all those 30-40 should make products with q>=av, quantity doesn't matter) and then you can have more main factories with q<av.

Idk if it is working but some Russian players doing something like that. Usually those small factories with a bonus are those which make the least popular products, often equipment for power plants and such things.

The thing here is that this penalty formula is like
* (1+how many product types you make with q>=av / 1+how many product types you make with q<av)
it is not exact formula but i feel that the logic is somewhat similar (the total penalty multiplayer can't be >=1)

it is doesn't matter much if you make just few units, it is still will have an influence on growth because number of product types get accounted.

I test it myself with a livestock.
1) 300 cow farms (all q>=av), qualification growth +10% // 1 product type
2) 290 cow farms (all q>=av) and 10 apiaries (q<av), qualification growth +5% // 2 product types

this tells me that the final formula might look like the one i mentioned and how we can possibly overcome it 

14.10.2016, 12:39

Viraxje
Six years with Virtonomics
Elm Leaning Tower Portugal soccer ball Masquerade wig Jubilee Ten Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Wild beehive The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Eight years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Viraxje Ltd.
m:
Viraxje Industries

Hmmz so you're saying producing different products also increases the growth of qualification? 

10.11.2016, 22:04

donshomi1982
Jubilee Ten Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Millenium Corporation

Gorchilo
maybe you never buy PQ for points , there is penalty 5% every level ..
If i understood well, if i never bought qualification for game points i will have growth penalty?

And another question. When clicked to buy qualification for game points it writes i will get around 300% bonus, does it mean 3 lvls or 300% of experience required for current level growth? 

11.11.2016, 22:28

Last time edited : 11.11.2016, 22:30

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

yes.
none. penalty resets to zero, qualification growth pace increases by 300% and penalty builds up as you progress: 5% per qualification level. 
IT'S JUST BUSINESS!

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> production qualification

• Page: