Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Transfer or Delete Account?

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 11.10.2016, 06:15

Last time edited : 11.10.2016, 08:14

NobodyAtAll
Macedonian common amphora Three years with Virtonomics

Are you allowed to transfer your account to someone else? Obviously this would require changing the email associated with the account, which I am unsure if that is possible without administrator assistance. If so, would anyone be interested in taking over my account on Mary? I haven't really played this game in about a year and have no intention of returning to it. If not, how can an account be deleted? (Globally - not just on a server)

Company cash: $55 217 148 599
Assets: $62 660 181 542
Virts: 1

And to clarify, I would not be looking for any compensation in return for the account.   

• Page:
Message list:  

11.10.2016, 11:46

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Well I've got my doubts someone here would take over your account.

What you could do is create a new email get admins to swap it and do something along these lines To wink
https://virtonomics.com/lien/forum/forum_new/11/topic/105688/view ...
for the single virt and any point based property you could just sell for virt cash via auction and here https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/stock/trade/virts ...  

11.10.2016, 14:43

Wonson
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

Transfering a company is illegal. even publishing that kind of offer is illegal. Maybe you want to delete this topic, or your post.
https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/law/company ...  
IT'S JUST BUSINESS!

11.10.2016, 16:44

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Not necessarily delete but perhaps edit? They don't seem to care what happens to the account.

After looking at their qualifications it looks like their company went under and all paid property was sold. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Transfer or Delete Account?

• Page: