Create your dream company in the global economic game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Status Slightly Improving/But Still having issues.

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 28.09.2016, 09:46

RooKing
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics

I have been in contact with Wonson via pm, he has helped me out a great deal. He has asked for images for an update, but I just can't seem to post images in PM so I decided to open a topic and post the images here.

Also have been in contact with XiozZe about his script. I will post images here as well.

Ok here we go....

My Top Manager, and Eff are all at 100% now. I am making a few sales, but I am having an issue with making a profit right now.

When I get a good deal, I was making small orders, but now I want to increase orders, but they have no more product. So I had this bright idea to over order for another product, sales are minimal, and I am now in the red.

Also for XiozZe, or whoever can answer what is this NAN when using the script and how do I get it back to normal?

• Page:
Message list:  

28.09.2016, 17:52

Danielpe
Production: master Four years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
l:
Danielpe Ltd.

As for profit:

You seem to be purchasing way too much goods, have you done your research? Look at the volume of the market, the price and the quality, also look if there are many other players in such market, because it is harder to compete against players than it is to compete with the virtual stores. One good tip I can give you is, look at the new cities being added to your realm, the competition could be less over there:
http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/11/topic/105745/view ...

As for script:

I also had a problem with it this week, have you tried updating the script? try to disable, install again and enable 

28.09.2016, 21:51

RooKing
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics

Yea I was ordering too much thinking since my eff is now 100% I would be selling a ton, and didn't want to run out of stock..Wrong! Not soNot so

So yea I canceled most of my orders and reduced orders of the products that actually sell lol.
The new cites is a good idea I will look into this, but some of my products are better quality, and a fraction of the price of my competetition. So I'm gonna stick it out, and see how it goes when my store gets more popular.

Yes, I tried to reinstall, twice. Same result. But XiozZe is looking into the issue.

Thanks for your advice!! 

28.09.2016, 23:07

Danielpe
Production: master Four years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
l:
Danielpe Ltd.

Also, have you read the guides? Marketing and advertisement are really important, without them you don't really have a store. 

29.09.2016, 00:58

Wuvil
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Have had issues myself with the script so you are not the only 

29.09.2016, 12:10

Gorchilo
Jubilee Ten Jubilee Ten The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Mathematic teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Silver Ten The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
n:
ZZZ

Why you have office with 250 places when you need office just with 10 places ..
Look your rent 262 000 every day for nothing ...
Change size on 10 places and you will get more form that then from store in your picture .. 

2.10.2016, 22:34

XiozZe
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Oxellic

What about version 12.0.23?
Have you checked that one out?
Ow wait, I have not posted a message on the forum that there is a 12.0.23. 

2.10.2016, 23:00

RooKing

Yes I've been using 12.0.23 with Chrome. I had the issue using firefox, and it seems to be good there too.

Thanks! 

4.10.2016, 23:48

Sulaco
Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Five years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
l:
Weyland-Yutani Corporation
n:
EDEN Corporation
m:
Weyland-Yutani Corporation

1, buy the "parking slot" upgrade for the store
2, buy the "clothes store" upgrade too
3, increase the qualification of employees in the store (not too much, just maybe with 1-2 skill levels)
4, increase advertisement spending. 
"Building better worlds"

6.10.2016, 10:26

RooKing

Ok I found it..Thanks!! 

8.10.2016, 10:26

RooKing

Things are improving... you guys are awesome !!!! 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Status Slightly Improving/But Still having issues.

• Page: