Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> help needed with services

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 31.05.2015, 01:48

Rajak64

Hi everyone, i started the real game just few days ago and i'm dealing with a problem about a service i fournish (laundry service).
At the beginning i bought high quality equipment (14.63) and now my top manager's efficiency is always very low, so i'm ready to bet that this variables are linked each other. So, how can i fast increase my service qualification without spending real money?? I should be able to increase top managers efficiency in this way, shouldn't I?? Thnx for the help   

• Page:
Message list:  

31.05.2015, 02:52

Last time edited : 31.05.2015, 02:53

jeka_igla
Four years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Black Friday wallet Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
m:
Red Swarm LTD

Build 4-5 fitnesses and buy about 5 units of equipment quality 1 per each

Hire required workers

When ur Q increase hire more workers and buy more equipment quality 1
You can buy EQIP Q of 3-5 and more when ur Q ll be 7-10 and higher. With low Q it s better to have EQIP 1

Services are not profitable area to manage, it is good for tenders tho 

31.05.2015, 11:40

Rajak64

Ok, but now i got Q 1 and EQUIPQ 14.. Should i sell my equip?? Sounds weird that high quality is so negative.. 

31.05.2015, 18:32

Arthion
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Two years with Virtonomics

Rajak64
Sounds weird that high quality is so negative..

This game is all about qualification. You may think in this way - only highly qualified top managers can handle highly skilled workers and only highly skilled workers can handle high quality equipments successfully.
So improve top manager's qualification before buying high quality equipments.

Please go through the below post thoroughly and use XioScript which will tell you the exact number of employees and their max qualifications and max quality of equipments to achieve 100% top1 and top3 levels (read the post for details) and working efficiency of your sub divisions. This will improve your top manager's qualification quickly.

http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/101016/view

Another useful post:
http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/104888/view 

2.06.2015, 02:51

Rajak64

Thank you very much Arthion, this will be very useful. I ll learn fast.
I even got a new question: can i do something to reduce the cost of servicing? It is a fixed cost, but it could be linked to other variables..
I highly hope it isnt linked to the equip qualityIt is surprised 

2.06.2015, 08:11

Last time edited : 2.06.2015, 08:58

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

The cost of servicing seems to be only a function of city average salary. I have been warned not to post a formula here, but it's a simple one to figure out if you have two samples. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> help needed with services

• Page: