Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Support Service

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 19.12.2013, 12:50

Last time edited : 19.12.2013, 12:50

Jane84
Witch's brew Bat Head of Frankenstein Witch's hat Ghost Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion Cocktail
Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Participant's tiara of Miss Virtonomics 2012 contest Shamanic Mohawk The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics

Support service - your assistant at emergence of difficulties or detection of mistakes. It is possible to write the letter to a support service through the link "Support service", available on each game page (in the right bottom corner), or through the Help / Send message menu.

If you have questions on functioning of the enterprises, please specify the link to the enterprise.

Also, please take into account, that Support is separate on each realm, and sending message, please make sure, that you are on that realm, where there are questions or problems. Also, don't forget please, to keep correspondence history in a message body!

For those, who found critical mistakes in the game algorithms, there is an award - BugHunter.

Also, it is possible to change the name of the company (not more than 1 time a month) via a support service  - for this purpose, it is necessary just to send the new name which isn't contradicting the game laws.

Besides, restart of the companies with assets more than 100 million is done via support service - for this purpose, it is necessary to send the demand in any form with an obligatory mark that you are ACQUAINTED with restart rules (item 6.6. Law No. 1 "Actions against profiteering") and you ACCEPT them.

The support service DOESN'T ANSWER questions "How to play?" or "What to begin with?". Answers to these questions you can find in our Wiki-help, or at Forums.

Before sending the message, please, study the list of frequently asked questions (FAQ, it is given below). Probably, there you will find the answer to the question and save your time.

FAQ
Questions about game algorithms
I have assets. What I can do with them?
Assets — set of property rights: material values, money, costs of brands and technologies, etc., belonging to the legal entity. Generally is an estimation of cost of your company.

I changed specialization of chemical plant from Chemicals to Artificial leather, but the plant still to make and ship Chemicals. Help to fix.
Pay attention that chemicals demanded for production are as well product of this plant (one of specializations - production of chemicals).  Thus, among sold products from plant chemicals are observed.  Further we see (in the Sale section) that chemicals are offered for sale and are completely sold.  As a result it turns out that you buy chemicals, and RIGHT THERE you sell them to other unit - and 0 remains for production.  Naturally, production of leather in this case doesn't occur.
The similar situation is possible at plants with a set of the specializations, one of which is a semi-finished product for another production. For example, at Engineering plants (for Engines the Spare parts being also one of specializations of plant are necessary).

Why the goods ordered by me don't come to my enterprises?
1) For a guarantee of stable work of the company, it is necessary to have the sum equal or exceeding general expenses of the company before the game situation update beginning (including expenses on inner movements of goods).

agree with suppliers (through personal messa2) At your suppliers, there is 0 mostly in the "Available" column - it means, that for you available goods are absent (it is already ordered by other buyers). Try toges) or to find the new one.

I plan to go on vacations, but I don't want that the company during my absence went out of business. Can you freeze my account for a certain time?
Unfortunately, it is impossible to freeze an account completely. You can minimize the losses:
- having sent all workers on vacations ("Company" / "Management" / "Employee") or to dismiss them completely;
- having nullified contracts on production purchase (it is possible in the same place, after sending the personnel to holidays, - a subtab "Holiday" where it is possible to ZERO or CANCEL all contracts at the enterprises);
- to stop advertisment campaigns at offices, stores and other types of units.

However be attentive - if you sharply reduce efficiency of warehouses (that is offices over them), warehouse expenses can grow in a geometrical progression.

I have my qualification increased during this update, but new subjects didn't appear for placement in the office.
Each subject of decoration has the price: in game points (it is written under a subject on installation) and in levels of the reached qualification (with 0,75 coefficient in relation to ponts price). Therefore, growth of skill by 1 not always leads to changing a subject to be available to installation.

I sell products made by my company in store. At Office the brand in this city is 4.9 and in store the goods with 0 brand continue to be delivered. Is it a bug?
If you produced these goods earlier and now delivered them to stores, newly started branding doesn't affect it.
In order that goods got a brand, it is necessary at least one time (in any city and for any sum) to make its advertisment. Then the unique identification marker, connecting value of its popularity with the producer-company, will be attached to a product. Until the company haven't made at least one campaign, it produces so-called no-name goods, which do not not have brands absolutely.

How I can look at offers at the market of goods and raw materials before construction of the enterprise?
You can open a warehouse of the corresponding specialization and look at the market - then a warehouse is possible to be closed, it won't demand from you any expences. Or it is possible to use the reports "Game world / Reports / Production", which is analog of purchase functionality of any goods or raw materials.

Questions concerning game points and their purchase
I was absent in game for a long time. During absence my company became bunkrupt and disappeared. And I can't create the new one. What should I do?
Problem in that there is no cash on the account of your character. There are two solutions of this problem:
1. To make a restart (My office -> Profile -> Restart).  Minuses - qualification loss;
2 . To buy a game point and convert it into game money (with the starting capital of 5 million). After that creation of company becomes available.

Hello, I bought a game point to begin business without clearing my old character. I pressed to convert this point into $5 000 000, as a result I have 0 at account as before, and the game point disappeared. Please, watch and solve this problem.
Converting of points into STARTING money happens with some time lag, it is necessary to wait some time for this operation to be executed. Sorry for this inconvenience, it is caused by complexity of algorithm and cannot be fixed practically. And there are a lot of inquiries from players coming back to the game after long absence.

I paid the game points. Operation is completed successfully, but points didn't appear on the account. What's the problem?
Points are added almost instantly (depending on payment system). Try to relogin after the payment.

I have 1 point now, however it is possible to increase qualification of all skills except management which is equal to 9. Why?
The matter is that skills increasing above the level 9 costs 2 game points, above the 19 - 3 points and so on up to 10 game points.

I paid game points via WebMoney system, when processing the payment, the sum was charged from my account. Payment was made by means of bill, created on Virtonomics site. Now the bill is in a condition of "ready for payment" in the section of unpaid accounts, game points aren't given to the account.
Such mistake appears when "Return to the Seller" button is not pressed on payment completion. Please, finish the payment up to the end, having pressed the specified button of the WMkeeper!
If such situation has already happened - send a maturity date and a purse from which payment was carried out to the Support service - we will check it manually and add points in shortest time.

I sent SMS to short number specified on a site with the correct text. I didn't receive any response message (or "" is received), points aren't added. I ask to check it.
You need to send a message to the customer service of your mobile provider with a request to specify destiny of payment, here we cannot help.  As service wasn't rendered, they are obliged either to return money, or to render service in full.
The principle of work of a premium numbers at mobile operators (which are used for payments of various services) - "at first we will charge the money, then we will do something if needed". Mostly, clients prefer not to begin checking with long expectation of the answer in the customers service of operators because of insignificance of the sum. In this case you simply gift money to communications operators.