Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Qualification growth. How it works

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 13.06.2010, 14:36

Last time edited : 10.12.2015, 00:12

noglues5
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Overall of the doctor of science Magical bonsai Laboratory assistant’s overall
l:
Wave company
m:
Wave company

Common info

If the player qualification is fully utilized, qualification growth will be faster.

That is the ideal growth factor - when the company is working with 100% efficiency and full usage of a top manager capacity. However, there are the following additional factors to effect qualification growth:

management's growth is additionally evaluated by paid taxes of the company

commerce's growth is additionally evaluated by profit (paid taxes) of stores.

production's, mining and animal husbandry growth is evaluated by the quality of produced goods. Ideally, the company must produce high quality goods. At high levels of qualification, output quality should be equal to the average quality of the realm. For lower levels of qualification it can be lower.

Optimal growth of science is evaluated by the amount of technology inventions in the previous 15 turns and the sale of technology (not license) in the previous 15 turns.

agricultural growth has no additional factors;  growth only happens during the harvest season.

marketing's growth is evaluated by volume of advertising. Single volumes of advertising and / or the total amount of advertising must comply with the current level of player.

The ideal load - this is when top1 and top3 are utilized to the maximum.
~~~

What is top1, top2,  top3?

To run a subdivision with full efficiency, a suitable Top Manager qualification (Q) is required. A players qualification grows every day, according to a summary of factors from all subdivisions of the respective Q. One indicator is 100% efficiency at every subdivision, but there are other "invisible" factors which effect Q growth. Those are Top1, top2 and top3.

When the new qualifications system was introduced, those invisible factors Top1-3 were displayed at each subdivision for a while in a special window which looked like this:

Top1 - How much Top Manager qualification needed to manage the current settings (current staff number and qualification) in a single subdivision
Top2 - How much Top Manager qualification needed to manage the required settings (required staff number and qualification) in a single subdivision
Top3 - total number of staff for the whole company
~~~

How to achive growth from this table?

It's very simple - you must load your top manager at each unit and throughout the company.
Ie if the load is ideal, then the hiring of another employee, reduced eff. all units of the industry. If we increase the qualifications of personnel that eff. also decreases (only in this unit)
Conventionally, it can be represented as:

Note: You can artificially increase the qualification of staff, to the maximize load of top1

Is there a caveat - top1 and top3 can compensate for each other. For example, in this case, eff. will be 100%, although top1 overloaded (because top3 underloaded):

But, growth may will not be perfect (due to lack of load on top3)

Note: Overloading of top-manager are not recommended - reduce growth due to low eff. will be stronger than in case of low load.
Note: Easy way to maximize load on top1 - set the total number of staff to the values from this table, and then at each enterprise increases the qualification until total efficiency  starts falling
~~~

Bonuses from awards have influence to the growth?

Yes and noWell
For growth takes value of native top, but if the load exceeds its capacity, the bonuses help to avoid reducing the efficiency, and consequently - reducing the growth will not:

~~~

Which is better - a large subdivision, or lots of little ones?

For growth of top manager - no difference.

Example:
Qualifications of a top manager in the production = 7.

Situation 1: two units at 3500 workplaces (personnel qualification - 2)
Situation 2: 10 units at 700 workplaces (personnel qualification - 6,78)

In both cases, the load on top1 (for each unit) and top3 (the entire company) is the same.

In the former case, less salary costs and stress of the office. In the second case - have the opportunity to put more high tech, but the load on the office are much higher.
~~~

How additional factors affect the growth?

Only downward. Ie if your top1 and top3 not loaded, then additional factors will not be able to compensate for the low load.

Approximate calculation of growth is as follows:
1. Determine the base growth  (depending on workload top1 and top3)
2. If eff. unit is less 100%, then the base is reduced.
3. Multiplied by a coefficient of additional factors (eg, for managment and commerce can be reduced to 10 times) In best case coefficient = 1 (not reduces)
~~~

How do I know how perfect growing my skills?

Install this script (originally by test01; adapted for Chrome by Ixnad)
How to install user script
~~~

Special thanks to Mike1Well

Message list:  

14.06.2016, 11:27

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

Top-1 Charts are at page 8 of this thread.

The missing Charts are:
Medicine = Fishing
Science = Commerce (Shop) = Restaurant Management
Autorepair and Gas station = ½ x Commerce
Service Sector (fitness, hairdressng and laundry) = 0.3 x Commerce

Top-3 Charts are at page one of this thread, or can be downloaded here

20.06.2016, 14:20

TakeON
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
l:
TakeON
m:
TakeON

I apologize if missed it, but i am not sure about two things:

1. "Qualification grows if your subdivision is working stable and profitable."
(http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/101016/view ... ).

Does it this really applies to all subdivisions (production, medical centers, stores)? And if yes, how much? If subdivision balance is negative it does not increase qualification even if products are above realm average?

2. "production's, mining and animal husbandry growth is evaluated by the quality of produced goods. Ideally, the company must produce high quality goods. At high levels of qualification, output quality should be equal to the average quality of the realm. For lower levels of qualification it can be lower."

Is "Company" in this context equal to subdivision? For example, if i produce half of my product A with quality Q20 and other half with quality Q1. Let say the realm average is Q10. How to apply the rule? Do i produce Q10.5 quality above average and all subdivisions contributes to qualification grow? Or i produce half above average and half below and only first half contributes to my qualification grow? 

28.06.2016, 17:12

Mike1
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

yes to both your questions; the latter refers to your average vs realm average quality. 

28.06.2016, 18:23

Viraxje
Six years with Virtonomics
Elm Leaning Tower Portugal soccer ball Masquerade wig Jubilee Ten Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Wild beehive The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Eight years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Viraxje Ltd.
m:
Viraxje Industries

On product quality is this than averaged per product and then as a whole or is the total numbers of any product produced and wether the fact they were below or above average taken into account?

Other words : if I have a bakery producing 1mln bread per turn and 5 jam factories making in total 100k jams. How is the weighing done? I have much more workers in the jam factories yet the bakery has a higher quantity output 

29.06.2016, 11:14

Last time edited : 29.06.2016, 11:24

Mike1
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
m:
Mico Inc

Some more clues about effect of production below average realm quality may be found here http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/11/topic/105543/view/ ...  

8.08.2016, 03:10

HGM_1995
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Three years with Virtonomics

Sorry i can optimize TOP 1 with script by Xiozze as it is a balance between qualification and quantity , but i can't understand TOP3, the only criteria for TOP 3 is the number (or quantity) ?? 

8.08.2016, 04:09

Last time edited : 8.08.2016, 04:11

HGM_1995
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Three years with Virtonomics

Please tell me that I understood how to maximize correctly or not;
My management Q is 3 so the top 3 is 36

I have 3 offices; I try to load Top 1 in 2 of them; there is no difference (for example not the correct numbers) between 12 workers with Quality one or 2 workers with quality 7 (for example!!)
so i choose the second choice for loading top 1. Now i have 2 offices with each 2 workers of quality 7 and the TOP 1 is maximized in both of them.

now i have the third office. if i set that on 2 workers with quality 7 then I will get maximized TOP 1 in all of my offices but my top 3 is not at max because i have total of 6 workers and the max is 36.

so i should set the third store in this way to maximize the top 3 'too :
first i calculate how many workers are remained to max top3 ( i had 4 workers in my two offices so 36-4=32)
I set the number of workers to 32 and the script tells me that i need Quality of 2.4 to max TOP 1 with 32 workers (again for example Very we!)

so in this way i maxed top 1 in all of my offices also i have 36 workers in total so I did the most optimized work.
ya ?????? 

8.08.2016, 15:37

Last time edited : 8.08.2016, 15:44

Mike1
m:
Mico Inc

HGM_1995

so in this way i maxed top 1 in all of my offices also i have 36 workers in total so I did the most optimized work.
ya ??????

thats correct. Less workers allow for higher qualification!  But, low qualification levels (your Top Manager level) may not allow you to fully use up all the remaining workers in a single office. If that is the case, add two offices with 18 workers instead of one with 36 workers.

You may further maximise usage of your worker capacity e.g.  shrink the amount of "required workers" (orange color) per office by installing the highest possible equipment quality according to the worker qualification. 

8.08.2016, 16:03

Last time edited : 8.08.2016, 16:05

HGM_1995

Mike1
HGM_1995

But, low qualification levels (your Top Manager level) may not allow you to fully use up all the remaining workers in a single office. If that is the case, add two offices with 18 workers instead of one with 36 workers.

thanks dear mike, do you mean I can't maximize both of TOP3 and TOP1 with lower number of offices that are required ? (for example i can max my top 3 with at least three offices that's what my top 1 allows me and if I build 2 offices there is no way to max both top3 and top1)
and i think i understand what you said, 32 workers in one office even with Q1 will overload (overflow) my TOP1. (i don;t do what i said in my first post, that was just an example)

12.09.2016, 18:26.     Subject: please help

Last time edited : 12.09.2016, 23:35

Gorchilo
Jubilee Ten Jubilee Ten The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Mathematic teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Silver Ten The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
n:
ZZZ

i started few days before , i have skill 2 in production and other skills 1
1. with skill 1 i can have 8 employees in all offices ?
2. with skill 2 production i can have 1000 employees in all factories but 1 employee in office menage 10 workers in factory , store etc ?

If i have skill 1 in management does it means that i can hire 5 workers in offices Q1 or 10 workers with Q2 or i didn't understand what is this numbers in top 1 table ?

For the factory tech lev 5 i see that max product Q is 8,1 and i need equipment 6,9 (for that equipment i need workers skill 3,63 ) i have all that but i produce products Q 1,4 (0.4 for spec) WHY

In office do qualification of employee must be same or higher then computers quality and does number of employees is lower if their qualification is higher ?

Is there some restrictions for workers qualifications that depend of top manager qualifications ( if i have production qualification 2 can i hire worker with qualification 8 and will he produce more then worker with qualification 1 or 2 ) ?

Also i don't understand why when i have 75 workers in subdivision required worker in office is 8 and when i have 60 workers required workers is 1 

14.09.2016, 07:10

Last time edited : 14.09.2016, 07:14

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

Gorchilo
i started few days before , i have skill 2 in production and other skills 1
1. with skill 1 i can have 8 employees in all offices ? YES
2. with skill 2 production i can have 1000 employees in all factories but 1 employee in office menage 10 workers in factory , store etc ? YES to 1000, I think you could have more than 1 employee in office and I don’t know how many factory workers that office could handle
If i have skill 1 in management does it means that i can hire 5 workers in offices Q1 or 10 workers with Q2 or i didn't understand what is this numbers in top 1 table ? Hard to read the table for skill 1. You will get to skill 2 and then 3 VERY fast by just getting an office or two up and running. At the beginning the advice is hire few office workers and use low quality equipment.
For the factory tech lev 5 i see that max product Q is 8,1 and i need equipment 6,9 (for that equipment i need workers skill 3,63 ) i have all that but i produce products Q 1,4 (0.4 for spec) WHY. Probably your inputs to the factory are not high enough quality to produce Q 8.1 final output. If not that, then your efficiency must not be 100% for the factory.
In office do qualification of employee must be same or higher then computers quality and does number of employees is lower if their qualification is higher ? Yes, number of employees lower if computer quality is higher. But, at beginning, hire few workers with low quality computers.
Is there some restrictions for workers qualifications that depend of top manager qualifications ( if i have production qualification 2 can i hire worker with qualification 8 and will he produce more then worker with qualification 1 or 2 ) ? No. High qualification workers just put more load on you so you need more top manager.  However, there is a tech restriction by top manager which I think you figured out (tech 5 is highest you can handle skill 1)
Also i don't understand why when i have 75 workers in subdivision required worker in office is 8 and when i have 60 workers required workers is 1. I don’t know either.

14.09.2016, 15:37

Last time edited : 14.09.2016, 15:59

Gorchilo
Jubilee Ten Jubilee Ten The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Mathematic teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Silver Ten The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
n:
ZZZ

TY

What should i do to UP/DOWN  Workload % so i can have 100% ?

I don't understand why today efficiency in all my office drop when before update i had 100% in all offices

Is there some limitations number of subdivision i can manage that depend from my top manager skill and what are limitations ?

If i saw good office is for whole region , can i have 2 in 1 region and is there some benefits from that ? 

14.09.2016, 16:13

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Make sure to have less than 100% administrative workload at the offices. If the workload percentage is higher than 100, then the overall efficiency of the office will be reduced with the same amount. 

3.10.2016, 10:27

roastedmushroom
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Small mouse-voice: "How do I read the tables like this?"

I've been staring at it for days.

3.10.2016, 12:34

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Numbers on the left specify the amount of workers (in one subdivision), the numbers on the top specify the skill level of the workers, while the numbers in the table indicate the qualification level required to operate efficiently.

To take the top left number as an example: with 50 workers having skill level 1.00, you would need top-manager qualification level 3 to operate at 100% efficiency. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Qualification growth. How it works