Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Purchase/sale of VIRTs

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 15.10.2009, 16:33

Last time edited : 20.10.2016, 16:31

diska
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Beauty set King of the Fields Citronom Virtonomics Philanthropist 1st class Shagreen, VII-XV places Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition Planter
Holmes Pipe Dynamite Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Beauty set Perfume Dentist Sicilian olive
Italy Gold Italy Gold Shagreen, VII-XV places Six years with Virtonomics Fishing Pro Princely mansion Planter Landowner
Miner Helmet Award for helping other players
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Jewelry Loupe Beauty set King of the Fields King of the Fields Golden hook Golden hook Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Magical bonsai MBA diploma
One year with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Bronze bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian silver coin
l:
cnJDS
n:
Flaj Cokotlaj
m:
JDS
a:
Anna Ltd.

We remind you that by using "100 Friends" program you can make real money. Direct your friends to the registration page by means of e-mail or through your individual link and a new player will be registered as your friend.

You will get 10% of all payments made by your friends as a gift from Virtonomics. That is for every game point that your friend buys and spends you get 0,1 VIRT. You can convert VIRTs obtained in this manner into standard game points. It is also possible to transfer VIRTs to any account inside the realm in the form of game points. In fact, you can give or sell your VIRTs to any player.

In order to avoid spam the Administration kindly asks you leave all you offers concerning VIRTs sale and purchase in this thread.   

Message list:  

17.01.2010, 19:12

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

i'll volunteer to be a tester -- just send a point to Mary - ccm_tsang ! 

18.01.2010, 04:08

D0M1NAT0R

I typed ccm_tsang in but couldn't find your profile in the list.

@ Fractal

If it's possible can you please explain how to do it?

Thanks,
D0minaT0R 

18.01.2010, 08:13

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics

congratulations, D0minaT0R

noticed you just went black! 

18.01.2010, 09:20

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

It seems both parties must have a company on the same realm.

I figured it was possible because my VIRTs/points are attributed to my login and can be used on either Lien or Mary.

If you start a company on Mary you'll be able to transfer VIRTs to anyone on the realm. 

18.01.2010, 14:23

Last time edited : 18.01.2010, 14:26

D0M1NAT0R

Thanks Fractal!

Thanks ccm_tsang - it's just luck! But it seems that tomorrow i'll go green........

Maybe you can borrow some points to me? Offer you 100% rate of return - take 25points now, return 50VIRTs in a month.

Guarantee - if not, my company is yours. What would you say?

Please help me.

Thanks in advance,
D0minaT0R 

19.01.2010, 13:59

ccm_tsang

don't think you can return VIRTs.  VIRTs convert to points for the other player, and i can't see a way to transfer points between players.

the other problem with returning points instead of VIRTs is that some of the contests favour player with more VIRTs, not points... 

19.01.2010, 15:56

D0M1NAT0R

Hello managers! This post was closed so put it in the right place.

Will be really pleased if you can sell (start price $25mln virtual cash per each but can negotiate) or lend (double return - take 1, return 2 but also can negotiate) VIRTs or points. At the moment looking for 25 VIRTs/points in total.

Please help a developing company to avoid the bankruptcy, which is real after the SNOWMAN got melted, - please make me offers in PM.

You help me today, I'll help you tomorrow  

Thanks in advance,
D0minaT0R 

26.01.2010, 16:19

GriN00
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

Hi all!
I need urgently 1 game point. Plz help me. I give you $50mln cash you give me one point.
Thanks 

5.02.2010, 16:42

Deira
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hello

I would like to buy some VIRTs

Please contact me ingame if you have some for sale 

14.02.2010, 10:02

greenland
Six years with Virtonomics
m:
greenland Corporation

will sell 1 virt for 1kkk please pm me 

14.02.2010, 10:44

funkydude
Nine years with Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

You can't sell Virts for cash...Haven't installed this feature yet. 

14.02.2010, 11:40

Last time edited : 14.02.2010, 11:54

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

funkydude

You can't sell Virts for cash...Haven't installed this feature yet.

This scheme's been successfully working for some monthes. 

23.02.2010, 11:55

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

I'm buying VIRTs on Mary realm for virtual cash, PM for good price (for example, $500KK/VIRT) 

2.03.2010, 06:06

Ablemit
Nine years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Selling VIRTS, mail me for offers. Very we! 

7.03.2010, 02:37

Fedea
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

will sell 1 virt for 1kkk. 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Purchase/sale of VIRTs