Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> [FAST] Excess Production

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 25.07.2017, 06:54

BadWorksFun
Single corporate chevron Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Six years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
n:
Nova Corp

I have built a HUGE production chain and am willing to place warehouses wherever your company needs it. I also when entering a city raise my brand constantly.

L.A, San Fran, San Diego, San Jose: ~2.70 Brand

All of East Coast ~1.90 Brand   

• Page:
Message list:  

25.07.2017, 07:34

Juvenarius
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
n:
Juvenarius Ltd.

Good luck with that, but I'm afraid not many people actually play in fast realm due to the number of turns limit. By the time someone sees your post you may have been restarted. o.O 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> [FAST] Excess Production

• Page: