Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> [Nika] Partnership to develop base industry

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 24.07.2017, 05:26

Juvenarius
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
n:
Juvenarius Ltd.

Greetings,

I'm looking for other players interested in developing the base industry (Steel, Machine, Components and Mining equipment) in Nika so that we have an open market supply for higher level technologies as they arrive.

Message me for more information.

Thank you for your attention.   

• Page:
Message list:  

24.07.2017, 23:26.     Subject: Sure

BadWorksFun
Single corporate chevron Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Six years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
n:
Nova Corp

That'd be nice, right now I am making retail/service in Nika, but I guess Production would be a lot more beneficial.

Right now I have a Weaving Factory, Clothing Factory, and Business Clothe Factory. 

31.07.2017, 23:42

Last time edited : 31.07.2017, 23:46

edavies8

I'm looking for partnership also...

Right now I have a Computer Equipment Factory, Thermoplastic Factory, & Battery Factory. The marketplace for suppliers is not very robust at the moment and my Computer equipment factory is grinding to a halt without microprocessors or dyestuff...

I'd be happy if I had a cheaper Lithium supplier too... $7150 per unit is a lot!

Anyone can PM me if they want to do business. 

1.08.2017, 05:52

Jayman
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Nine years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, the winner Merchant Medal III level Merchant Medal II level Common amphora of Heraklion
Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Golden Ten Merchant Medal I level Nine years with Virtonomics World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner
Eight years with Virtonomics Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

Nika realm started on June 21st and level 4 quests to win points to buy more business licenses don't become available until 30 days after starting a company so not many factories were built until a week ago. Many of them take 7 updates to construct so the first supplies have only recently become available. I'd expect more supplies in 2 or 3 weeks.

I doubt anyone will sell lithium for much less than $7150 (and it would sell out fast if they did - I set a price of $10K this morning and it sold out right away) so if you can't make a profit at that price, I recommend producing something else. 

1.08.2017, 21:01.     Subject: I've made a corporation

BadWorksFun
Single corporate chevron Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Six years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
n:
Nova Corp

This corporation is foccused on production tech advancement. Send a request and I will accept. For now it's level 1 and can only have 2 companies so I would like expierenced players 1st. 

2.08.2017, 17:56.     Subject: Lithium

edavies8

It looks like the only lithium supplier available to me is no longer on the market (at least this week). Was that you Jayman? Either way, this volatility is bad for business. 

5.08.2017, 13:19.     Subject: Lithium

koeddk
One year with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Would love to help you out with the lithium, but i got put in greece, and the money is slightly limited right now, one day maybe Well 

19.08.2017, 06:26

edavies8

Koeddk, welcome to Virtonomics! I haven't been around much longer than you.

One thing you can do is close all the the facilities that they give you to start off (except maybe the office and lab) and pave your own path, if you don't want to be in the clothing industry. I wanted to immediately delve into electronics so that's what I did. 

30.08.2017, 05:26

RoxstarTx

Hey Virtos. New player here to introduce myself to the community. I look forward to working and competing with all of you. In the mean time, if anyone is looking for a business partner, feel free to pm me.

See you on the field,
Roxstar 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> [Nika] Partnership to develop base industry

• Page: