Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Looking for partnership (any server)

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 15.07.2017, 02:47

Juvenarius
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
n:
Juvenarius Ltd.

Greetings,

I'm looking for partners, mentors and corporation on any server. I'm currently a noob playing all of them. I don't have much to offer at the moment, but I intend to grow and be useful. :-)

If you're a new player, want to try me out or just feel like it, we can go to fast server and rehearse.

Thank you for your attention.   

• Page:
Message list:  

17.07.2017, 14:54

Omlette
Eight years with Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics
m:
Alpha International Unlimited

Happy to help on Mary and meanwhile enjoy the game! Well 

27.07.2017, 20:43.     Subject: Lets team up

edavies8

I'm on Nika. Looks like I'm going to need some help if they won't let me open new plants and stores without paying a king's ransom. Currently needing someone to supply microprocessors at a fair price. Are you interested in teaming up? 

27.07.2017, 22:40

Juvenarius
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
n:
Juvenarius Ltd.

I'll consider microprocessors in my plans. At what quality are you trying to get them?

But, yeah, on Nika it's 1 point per extra subdivision. And I don't see that many ways to get points for free there. 

28.07.2017, 07:09

edavies8

At this point quality 1. Anything above that is gravy. Is the quality of a product the lowest of the input qualities or an average?

Are the other servers unlimited? Do you have to pay for points for mines? 

29.07.2017, 07:01

Juvenarius
n:
Juvenarius Ltd.

I use this calculator to find out the output quality based on materials quality and tech level: http://virtalab.info/en/calc.html ...

As far as I know, Nika is the only one with limitation on the number of subdivisions. But the mines are bought with points in Mary and Lien too. 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Looking for partnership (any server)

• Page: