Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Reliable and Competitive Olive Supply - MARY

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 20.04.2016, 22:58

PetrosErotas
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Spartas

Hi Everyone,

I am the proud owner and distributor of Spartas Olive Oil. If anyone is looking for a reliable and stable supply of olive oil at a much more competitive price than the current UK market then please private message me and I will be more than happy to discuss deals with you Well

My aim is to provide you with high quality olive oil and a good price to allow you r stores to turn a great profit. Let's make that happen!

PetrosErotas - Spartas   

• Page:
Message list:  

7.08.2016, 17:53.     Subject: Olive Oil Supply

Justin-time
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hi

I'm new to there game, but reckon that Olive oil would be a good product to sell in my store.

How much can you supply?

What's the cost per item? 
JT

21.09.2016, 08:35

Bacaka2
One year with Virtonomics
m:
Telecom Incorporated

I'm intersted of buying for my warehouses.
What is the cost? 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Reliable and Competitive Olive Supply - MARY

• Page: