Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> LIEN:I sell Offset Printing with great value in stock

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 31.07.2015, 16:20

Last time edited : 31.07.2015, 16:22

AtlasZX

I sell Offset Printing with 30% discount (currently $ 636,000). Worth $ 1 million.
Level 3 technology, has more than 5700 of "office supplies" unsold, quality 2.99 and another 200 units of paper in stock.
I sell Offset Printing and I have already sold the Paper Factory to concentrate on other markets.

The Offset Printing is called "Zanoli Office Materials" and currently belongs to Bink LTD

Link: http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/view/3347030

• Page:
Message list:  

2.08.2015, 07:18

mdmoyer
Small barrel Eleven years with Virtonomics V sign Ancient Asian symbol of peace Double corporate chevron Production: master Haloween pumpkin Frankenstein Mask
Witch Mask World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Moyer Industries
n:
WindSail Enterprises
m:
Moyer Industries

I'm willing to help you out and I bought it. I don't really need it persay so if anyone actually needs it send me a PM and I'll sell it to you for the same price Atlas was selling it for. Otherwise I'll hang on to it for a bit until I figure out what to do with it. 
LifesaverM
CEO, Moyer Industries - Mary and Lien Since '15
President, Infinity Enterprises Corporation - Mary and Lien

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> LIEN:I sell Offset Printing with great value in stock

• Page: