Create your dream company in the global economic game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> auctioning 3.5 million units of oil, q 4.05

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 4.07.2015, 19:07

sunny.p16
Three years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

hey guys,
i am auctioning 3.5 million units of oil q4.05

If you would like to bid on them please list your bid in a reply or you may PM me in game with your bid and I'll reply to this thread with the bid amount and list you as soon i can.

Fine print: I reserve the right to close the auction early if a received bid makes me amused enough. I also reserve the right to cancel the auction if received bids are below what I the seller consider reasonable.

The auction closes on 8th July 2015, 7 PM(Indian Standard time GMT + 5.30hours)

thank you all          

• Page:
Message list:  

5.07.2015, 06:26

sunny.p16
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Bid by Pyrex: 2500 a unit 

5.07.2015, 18:36

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

I can pay $3K per unit, $10.5B in total. 

7.07.2015, 16:56

sunny.p16

Sold to mort 

7.07.2015, 18:00

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Sweeet! Sending you a PM to get the transaction overwith. 

10.07.2015, 18:04

mort100
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

Got the oil; thanks!!

Will also order expensive grain for the remaining payment, when I find such grain available. ;) 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> auctioning 3.5 million units of oil, q 4.05

• Page: