Create your dream company in the global economic game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> MARY :auctioning 14,000,000 quality 19 flour

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 28.06.2015, 16:39

Last time edited : 28.06.2015, 17:25

sunny.p16
Three years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

I'm looking for a buyer for quality 19 flour, and selling these 19 million flour  in a bidding format. If you would like to bid on them please list your bid in a reply or you may PM me in game with your bid and I'll reply to this thread with the bid amount and list you as i can. This isn't a ton of caps but I didn't want to sell them on the open market either.

Fine print: I reserve the right to close the auction early if a received bid makes me amused enough. I also reserve the right to cancel the auction if received bids are below what I the seller consider reasonable.

thank you all       

• Page:
Message list:  

30.06.2015, 02:53

Blubaba
Eight years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Nine years with Virtonomics
m:
Mojmilo S.A

For the 14 Million flour with qualty 19 I bid the following:
$300 Million 

4.07.2015, 18:50

sunny.p16
Three years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

sold to pyrex for 250 a unit: 3.5 billion 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> MARY :auctioning 14,000,000 quality 19 flour

• Page: