Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Looking for friends/group

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 16.03.2015, 06:42

DavicksEnterprise
Bust of Voltaire The crown of the French empire Iron Mask Musketeers hat Musket Bastille Key Bastille Key Seven years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hey newish player here  looking for people that enjoy this game like I do and want to share advice or talk about strategies. Sort of help each other out as we progress and figure out the game. Not looking for any handouts or anything though I maybe be able to help a smaller player with some products temporarily.   

• Page:
Message list:  

16.03.2015, 11:29

LondonSi
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics

I would be interested.
I have been playing for about 10 days so obviously quite a way behind you.
I have a copper mine and intend to take up both beginner packages of oil and gold.
I also have some game points which I will be spending on probably flower plantation in Bangkok once the season starts.

So the advice would be one sided but I am interested in the political aspect of the game so maybe we could work together. I am also interested in the medical side - hence the flower plantation since my my basic entry into dentistry has hit a supply road block.

message me in game - I am on GMT +0 time (UK based) 

23.04.2015, 10:48.     Subject: i am interested

sunny.p16
Three years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

hey there, I am interested in teaming  up as well!
Looking up at market analysis and reports, so am finding fields to invest in! 

23.04.2015, 15:01

Last time edited : 24.04.2015, 17:20

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: master Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

If you guys have any questions, post them in the FAQ thread and they'll be answered Ridiculously 

16.05.2015, 15:13

Ili3
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hello ! I'm asuming you play on Mary ! I want to join in too ! I play for a month almost , tomorrow i'll win the contest for managers Very we!Very we! 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Looking for friends/group

• Page: