Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> You do not have enough rights to view this forum

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 15.08.2017, 00:34

Last time edited : 15.08.2017, 02:34

FLP01
Six years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Merit for the Italy of level III Founder of Victoria (CS) Founder of Seychelles Virtonomics Philanthropist 3rd class Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition
l:
Providence Limited
n:
Providence Limited
m:
Providence Limited

So,

I was on the forum and saw that the '20% points discount in July!' thread had been moved. It literally had '(moved)' next to it. I clicked on it and this came up:

Error

You do not have enough rights to view this forum

Back to list of forums
Back to current forum

Is this new and why has this happened?

EDIT: How do I get more rights to view the forum? Do I have to buy them in the V-Store? To you   

• Page:
Message list:  

15.08.2017, 02:57

Last time edited : 15.08.2017, 03:00

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

FLP01
So,

why has this happened?

Me, I roll!

Forum Catagory 28 is probably where all the "hate" goes. And it's probably called "I HATE GAMERZ300" Not precisely All seriousness Diska has been getting tons of hate for making this game point based worst micro transaction game going...

Also i found Topic 106265 Where i was talking to Gorchilo about being in the service industry for years...

We have a karma search but we really need a ego search too, to display all posts...

FLP01
EDIT: How do I get more rights to view the forum? Do I have to buy them in the V-Store? To you
That will be 1000 points per viewing please Very we! 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> You do not have enough rights to view this forum

• Page: