Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Business License Cap?!?

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 27.07.2017, 20:39

edavies8

Hello noob here,

I just found out that the game will only allow me to have 10 enterprises currently without using game points to buy more licenses. Will this grow over time with my management skill? In which case I should be patient. Or are they going to nickel and dime me 'til kingdom come if I want to expand and enjoy the simulator? this is getting excessive devs!   

• Page:
Message list:  

27.07.2017, 21:36

XDCD
Five years with Virtonomics
Japan soccer ball Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish standard Ingvar Kamprad Order Jubilee Ten
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
XDCD Incorporated

Hi,

Yeah, on the Nika realm 10 is the max (30 with some quest rewards or something I guess).
Best to play a different realm, it's not worth it to pay per subdivision.. 

28.07.2017, 07:11

Last time edited : 28.07.2017, 07:16

edavies8

now I find out lol. the other realms are unlimited?

WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?!? (apart from money grubbing smh) I was really liking this simulation, but at least on the nika server, all the stuff that requires money is insane. The devs seem to by trying too hard to monetize it. 

30.07.2017, 22:10

Sulaco
Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
l:
Weyland-Yutani Corporation
n:
EDEN Corporation
m:
Weyland-Yutani Corporation

Other realms are unlimited. 
"Building better worlds"

5.08.2017, 23:43

Manimal_1
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I heard smewhere that the limit on Nika will be lifted if Management qualification reaches 5. Well, I have 5 now and, no, it is not lifted. Is a real turn-off. 

6.08.2017, 00:30

Jayman
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Nine years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, the winner Merchant Medal III level Merchant Medal II level Common amphora of Heraklion
Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Golden Ten Merchant Medal I level Nine years with Virtonomics World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner
Eight years with Virtonomics Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

Manimal_1
I heard smewhere that the limit on Nika will be lifted if Management qualification reaches 5. Well, I have 5 now and, no, it is not lifted. Is a real turn-off.

The limit on Nika allows success to be determined based on skill since you have to plan and evaluate which will be the most profitable. If you prefer an easy, laid back approach where skill doesn't matter nearly as much and success is based on willingness to mindlessly and repetitively build hundreds of subdivisions knowing that almost everything will be very profitable then I recommend Lien and Mary realms. Over there, you can build as much as you want for free and massive profits are practically guaranteed. 

17.09.2017, 20:11

ihop
Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

It also greatly reduces competition and market saturation. Sorry, but that doesn't sound like skill; that sounds like pay-to-win. 

2.10.2018, 20:15

Play3r1
Three years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Shagreen, VII-XV places Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

I wish I had known about the cap before I started on this server.

I agree it does add to the challenge of making a unit as profitable as possible.

But it would be MUCH better if there were also a non-real-money-paying way to get additional licences, maybe if certain profit/turnover/cashflow/service levels are met?

I can and will definitely support a quality game such as this with my time and possible ad-clicks. BUT I cannot afford to pay for games at all, so no matter how many surprises they throw in, I cannot afford the fee.

Maybe the Dev's can look at this for future updates?

Thanks for a great game so far! 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Business License Cap?!?

• Page: