Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Companion Mobile App

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Voting:  

Should Virtonomics have a mobile app?

Voting duration:

Start: 27.07.2017, 20:03

End date: Not specified

Voting continues
- No, but the website could use a UI facelift.

- Yes & the website needs a UI facelift.

- No. The game is just fine as it is.

- Yes. It needs one to increase the player base.

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic created : 27.07.2017, 20:03

edavies8

Hello, new player here (abt 2 weeks now on Nika). I'm loving the complexity and thought that's been put into this simulator & its scale and perpetual nature dwarf anything from, say, CapSim (which I enjoyed). I have found some of the game mechanics to be somewhat opaque, however, like why my management isn't at 100% for this or that office... why my advertising efficiency is 9%. Also not crazy that you HAVE to spend points to get a mine or oil rig, etc. I think the UI could probably use some polish too...

However, the one major glaring weakness to me is this game goes not have companion mobile app! This would be so much easier if you could take it with you instead of being tied to a computer/laptop. Has anyone considered creating an app that uses the Virtonomics simulator as its "back end" or create a similar stand alone mobile app? The mobile marketplace is huge and if you're not on mobile you're falling behind the times I'd say.   

• Page:
Message list:  

7.08.2017, 15:18

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Players have suggested mobile apps, one I think was even trying to make one.

Ultimately I don't see it happening, this game was far worst before it's current ui.

Not too mention the security holes this site has I'm sure mobile users would destroy the game via exploits. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Companion Mobile App

• Page: