Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Nika realm

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 20.06.2017, 19:43

Last time edited : 22.10.2018, 18:27

diska
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Beauty set King of the Fields Citronom Virtonomics Philanthropist 1st class Shagreen, VII-XV places Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition Planter
Holmes Pipe Dynamite Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Beauty set Perfume Dentist Sicilian olive
Italy Gold Italy Gold Shagreen, VII-XV places Six years with Virtonomics Fishing Pro Princely mansion Planter Landowner
Miner Helmet Award for helping other players
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Jewelry Loupe Beauty set King of the Fields King of the Fields Golden hook Golden hook Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Magical bonsai MBA diploma
One year with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Bronze bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian silver coin
l:
cnJDS
n:
Flaj Cokotlaj
m:
JDS
a:
Anna Ltd.

We are glad to present you a new game realm Nika with new unique features!

Player vs Player
The most important feature of the new realm is the PvP! Pilot PvP actions: Industrial espionage (Steal one turn of research for your laboratory), Retail headhunting (Entice some of the competitor’s sellers), Fake contract (Order from a competitor’s warehouse a product not intended for public sale), Fraud with rent (Return money paid to the city budget for rent).
For any action Agents are used, the number of Agents is renewed every game update or you can buy them for points.
For more details see the new menu tab - BizWar.

Cost resources
Another difference is the cost of resource-generating enterprises - on the new realm it is greatly reduced: farms and plantations is 5 times cheaper, all mines - 2 times cheaper!
The cost of Conduct geological research at mines is also equated with the cost of buying a mine.

Business Licensing (Slots)
The approach to the creation of subdivisions was fundamentally revised. To reduce the time of recounting and the number of similar small actions, we promote the creation of compact business structures, and the enlargement of business units in them.
Each unit requires a license, which at the start of each player is given 10. To build a larger number of units you need to buy additional licenses. When purchasing or building resource-producing units an additional license is not required.
For offices a business license is not required.

Gameplay
We also make a number of changes to the gameplay on the new realm:

1. All competitions and tenders are disabled for the first time. The launch of the Tender system will be announced additionally.

2. Updated the system of independent suppliers. At the start they will be 3 kinds:
2.1. Starting independent for equipment, animals, meat, rubber, wool, wax with a fixed price - they will be removed approximately 2 months after the launch of the realm with an alert for at least 1 week;
2.2. Independent suppliers of the basic sector - grain (3 types), clay and minerals.
2.3. "Market" independent floating price: oil, aluminum, copper, plastic, steel, glass and electronic components. The price update takes place once per game update depending on the demand for this type of resource.

3. The productivity of a number of units has been changed, mainly changes have been made in the Livestock Farms.

4. The principle of functioning of agricultural farms and plantations has been changed. We decided to remove the effect of "seasonality" and make farms an analogue of production enterprises for production (year-round production).

5. It is officially forbidden to use clones (game characters controlled by one participant) on Nika realm in any form.

Future
About the future of Virtonomics 2.0 we will say for the time being very briefly. In the next few months:
- PvP tools will be greatly expanded;
- In the near future there will be another new element of gameplay - crafting. Players will be able to invent and create for their companies and characters new and unique game entities;
- "Mining" will appear.
- A new modern interface will appear.

The first game update on the realm is scheduled for June 21, 2017.
The start time of the update is 12:00 (server time).   

Message list:  

13.08.2017, 07:25

Jayman
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Nine years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, the winner Merchant Medal III level Merchant Medal II level Common amphora of Heraklion
Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Golden Ten Merchant Medal I level Nine years with Virtonomics World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner
Eight years with Virtonomics Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

The top player on Anna has almost $3 quadrillion (2932T) and another top player has almost 12K subdivisions. If there weren't any qualification limits, you'd have companies with 200K subdivisions and $10 trillion turnover every update which would make it difficult for anyone to compete if they didn't have hundreds of hours of free time to build and manage tens of thousands of subdivisions. Skill would play less of a role since almost everything here is very profitable.

I don't think qualification will be much of an issue on Nika since you're limited to 30 subdivisions. 

13.08.2017, 14:37

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

It's the starting qualification that's the issue, I know Anna has no growth slowdown but still...

I might try it if I can merge 2 of my servers together (It's lack of time that's preventing me). But only for a month or 2 due to I'd like to buy this game.

Now excuse me for a quick minute while I buy 2 game developer bundles I roll! 

13.08.2017, 20:02.     Subject: Pay to Win

Kmentik
Six years with Virtonomics
m:
Gonex

This totally kill the game, you can rob someone for real money and the man on the other side can't do nothing.
1) Add def button for virtual money.
2) Add % chance that robber can be catched by police and he must paid virtual money or restart the game. 

14.08.2017, 14:06

Last time edited : 14.08.2017, 14:10

zabledor5

In my own experience about the Nika realm:

I had trouble to get my profit up to 5m, then i just started stealing 200m every turn instead. I now have 250m cash (just spend 150m on technologies) and make about 15m profit every turn. Thereby i conclude that worries about stealing are justified.

Im capped at 10 business licenses. These do seem to slowdown growth. Business licenses however do not stop paying players. Right now most players are capped at 10 business licenses, while the top 50 all bought new licenses to get up to 50+ subdivisions. In addition to this, i see many monopolies and many industries that are still empty. Normally this would be fixed over time by the growth of the players, but this is only possible for those that decide to pay. Thereby i conclude that, although the implementation of business licenses is a good thing, the implementation itself is done in a very bad way.

I hope this will help virtonomics to rethink these updates and modify them into a more balanced way

EDIT:

There are almost no players who have special subdivisions like agriculture. Therefore its very hard to find good wheat for my cows and sheep. Also, many industries i wouldn't dare to touch because of the many different requirements in resources (some need up to 5 different resources). These required resources are often those with very few competitors which makes them very vulnerable. 

14.08.2017, 17:44

Last time edited : 14.08.2017, 17:46

Jayman
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Nine years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, the winner Merchant Medal III level Merchant Medal II level Common amphora of Heraklion
Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Golden Ten Merchant Medal I level Nine years with Virtonomics World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

After 30 days, you should be able to get close to 30 business licenses by winning the level 3 and 4 quests. I won 18 points in 30 days and found 1 point decorating the office. I used 2 points to buy an oil well and 17 for business licenses so I'm up to 27 subdivisions which is all I really need.

The quests are very easy to win. For example, all you need to do to win the level 3 restaurant and medicine quests is be in the top 100 but since there are less than 100 companies with restaurants and medical centers everyone wins. You just have to get to level 7 in those two areas to start the quest and you get 2 free points on the next update to buy licenses. 

15.08.2017, 02:19

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Unlike us they joined a month ago, so a quest that seems easy to us could actually be hard for them. Also truth be told i never did the quests (the ones i did try i usually failed due to trying at the wrong time) on the other realms and prob never will on Nika either... 

15.08.2017, 08:28

zabledor5

The quests are not a solution but they are just moving the problem up to the 30 business licenses at max. After that you are still capped unless you pay, so it doesn't really make a difference. Also, it doesn't remove the insane lucrativeness of robbery 

16.08.2017, 00:17

Last time edited : 16.08.2017, 00:41

Jayman
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

I think 30 business licenses is sufficient. While it may seem like 300 would be better, all it would really do is force everyone to spend 10x as much time managing their company repetitively applying the same strategies they used to manage 30 subdivisions while reducing the benefit, and therefore incentive, to purchase additional licenses.

The main reason I like the 30 license limit is because it means success is determined primarily based on skill since you can't mindlessly build hundreds of subdivisions knowing that all of them will be profitable (which is what happens on Lien and Mary realms where many of the less skilled players have over 1000 subdivisions).

Stealing 200M may seem like a large amount starting out but it's not much compared to how much you'll earn if you do a little research and get some experience which is why I haven't robbed anyone in weeks. I recently had to destroy a medical center because it earned so little (only 150M/update) that no one wanted it after a week of trying to give it away. 

16.08.2017, 01:20

Last time edited : 16.08.2017, 01:22

gamerz300
m:
Egg-Roll International

Jayman
The main reason I like the 30 license limit is because it means success is determined primarily based on skill since you can't mindlessly build hundreds of subdivisions knowing that all of them will be profitable (which is what happens on Lien and Mary realms where many of the less skilled players have over 1000 subdivisions).

Hey... What i do isn't easy you know, there are tons of risks involved... Like the 1.1 billion milk i currently own...

Roughly 230 more than Lien. Management i paid for the first few to gain access to the market.

But to be fair your statement is mostly true, but the limitations being on warehouses are very annoying... i rather have unlimited warehouses and offices and limited units in every other sense. But based on Mary's account you know why Very we!

I like 30 unit limites (oops french) next to warehouses being included (I'm not blowing a point for inventory vs production), it is to give everyone a more even playing ground, however i still don't think how they are doing it is right. I still stand by the removal of qualification for Nika or at least until you buy x number of point based units/unit licenses.

because at 30 units you should be able to max your potential, if that means someone is selling tech 22 for 9 million and you have the resources, why shouldn't you be able to produce it? The way they have it set up if you want to use said tech (about a years away truth be told, so you could argue we should have it, i say what about the new guy?) you would have to buy qualifications along with anything else needed. For what? stealing 200M cash? to make 200M on top of the stolen amount? When on Mary for the same amount of points straight out of the gate would give you 1 trillion? Mary is a dead realm compared to lien currently...

w/o qualifications you could argue quality and prices would inflate but i don't think prices will... Even if they did would it matter? If a rookie can come in and stomp on your 1 billion empire than you're doing something wrong correct? Whether it be advertising fewer workers etc. doesn't matter, that's how the real world works, a little guy could stomp on the big guy easily with the right approach. A fine example is Tesla, well till recently, that is... 

16.08.2017, 10:58

Jayman
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

The company 100 has over 10K subdivisions on Lien realm so it's impossible to beat his almost 700B/update on turnover without building thousands of subdivisions which is a waste of my time.

I'd support free warehouses but I'm sure admin is opposed because they don't want people storing inventory with them unless they're getting paid.

I think they lose many new players due to qualification limits so I agree they should abolish them on Nika realm. Abolishing them on all realms would work if they made everything less profitable like the real world where top companies lose money during recessions instead of being guaranteed hundreds of billions in profit every year like they do here. 

16.08.2017, 12:41

zabledor5

No i absolutely agree with the business licenses limit. However, i think its implementation still needs some work. If 30 licenses would be the max then let that be the absolute max. Instead of paying players owning 450 licenses, that creates unfair monopolies. Also, many markets are too empty right now because of payed industries.

Stealing 200m doesn't seem much to you maybe, but if people can steal 200m on the first day of their account then i think something is wrong. 

16.08.2017, 22:37

Last time edited : 16.08.2017, 22:39

gamerz300
m:
Egg-Roll International

Chances are the 200 million stolen was taken from the very people you just complained about.

Monopolies can still be had, you just have to focus all units for one country/city possibly one product.

My Mary account accomplished it's stats in less than a year I started in Nov/Dec, by March I had over 600 billion. As stated above only "paid" product I bought was office qualifications and the farm was free during the 30 day login. The farm is a floater for inventory costs during dead sales time (still was free).

If warehouses where unlimited i'd have fun in Nika a little more then just click nothing to do skip... 

25.08.2017, 16:56

Last time edited : 25.08.2017, 17:30

diska
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Beauty set King of the Fields Citronom Virtonomics Philanthropist 1st class Shagreen, VII-XV places Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition Planter
Holmes Pipe Dynamite Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Beauty set Perfume Dentist Sicilian olive
Italy Gold Italy Gold Shagreen, VII-XV places Six years with Virtonomics Fishing Pro Princely mansion Planter Landowner
Miner Helmet Award for helping other players
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Jewelry Loupe Beauty set King of the Fields King of the Fields Golden hook Golden hook Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Magical bonsai MBA diploma
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Bronze bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian silver coin
l:
cnJDS
n:
Flaj Cokotlaj
m:
JDS
a:
Anna Ltd.

Nika's Independent Suppliers
On Monday, September 4, 2017, on the real Nika will be removed some independent suppliers:
- all types of equipment
- all types of animals
- meat
- rubber
- wool
- wax

Temporary suppliers of retail goods in 3 retail departments - Food, Clothes and shoes and Manufactured goods - remain unchanged, but in October they will be reformed.

Competitions
Also, on September 4, the competitive functional on the realm is partially launched,we will start the "Competition of Managers".
The first contest of managers will be launched on September 4. There will be all the current Nika players, who started playing earlier on August 21. Prize places in the contest will be 25:
- 10 points for the first place,
- 6 points for the second,
- 3 points for the third,
- 2 points for places from 4 th to 10 th,
- 1 point for places from 11th to 25th.

The second contest of managers will be launched on September 5. There will be all the current Nika players, who started playing after August 20. Prize places 10:
- 10 points for the first place,
- 6 points for the second,
- 3 points for the third,
- 2 points for places from 4 th to 10 th.

Next, from the Sep.6th, the usual daily algorithm for the formation of competitions will already be used. 

26.08.2017, 19:56

gamerz300
m:
Egg-Roll International

Erm... Are you trying to write a book called "how to kill a game 101"?

Most animals barely are being produced... Or incredibly expensive...

I'm guessing hoarding will be deleted as well. 

29.08.2017, 07:07

Last time edited : 29.08.2017, 07:09

Jayman
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

There won't be any restaurant equipment next week either unless someone starts producing cookers, refrigerators, dishwashers, and coffee machines that are needed to produce restaurant equipment.

I would have preferred gradually raising the independent supplier price until it was no longer competitive instead of abruptly stopping sales to give companies more time to produce equipment. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Nika realm