Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Nika realm

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 20.06.2017, 19:43

Last time edited : 22.10.2018, 18:27

diska
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Beauty set King of the Fields Citronom Virtonomics Philanthropist 1st class Shagreen, VII-XV places Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition Planter
Holmes Pipe Dynamite Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Beauty set Perfume Dentist Sicilian olive
Italy Gold Italy Gold Shagreen, VII-XV places Six years with Virtonomics Fishing Pro Princely mansion Planter Landowner
Miner Helmet Award for helping other players
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Jewelry Loupe Beauty set King of the Fields King of the Fields Golden hook Golden hook Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Magical bonsai MBA diploma
One year with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Bronze bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian silver coin
l:
cnJDS
n:
Flaj Cokotlaj
m:
JDS
a:
Anna Ltd.

We are glad to present you a new game realm Nika with new unique features!

Player vs Player
The most important feature of the new realm is the PvP! Pilot PvP actions: Industrial espionage (Steal one turn of research for your laboratory), Retail headhunting (Entice some of the competitor’s sellers), Fake contract (Order from a competitor’s warehouse a product not intended for public sale), Fraud with rent (Return money paid to the city budget for rent).
For any action Agents are used, the number of Agents is renewed every game update or you can buy them for points.
For more details see the new menu tab - BizWar.

Cost resources
Another difference is the cost of resource-generating enterprises - on the new realm it is greatly reduced: farms and plantations is 5 times cheaper, all mines - 2 times cheaper!
The cost of Conduct geological research at mines is also equated with the cost of buying a mine.

Business Licensing (Slots)
The approach to the creation of subdivisions was fundamentally revised. To reduce the time of recounting and the number of similar small actions, we promote the creation of compact business structures, and the enlargement of business units in them.
Each unit requires a license, which at the start of each player is given 10. To build a larger number of units you need to buy additional licenses. When purchasing or building resource-producing units an additional license is not required.
For offices a business license is not required.

Gameplay
We also make a number of changes to the gameplay on the new realm:

1. All competitions and tenders are disabled for the first time. The launch of the Tender system will be announced additionally.

2. Updated the system of independent suppliers. At the start they will be 3 kinds:
2.1. Starting independent for equipment, animals, meat, rubber, wool, wax with a fixed price - they will be removed approximately 2 months after the launch of the realm with an alert for at least 1 week;
2.2. Independent suppliers of the basic sector - grain (3 types), clay and minerals.
2.3. "Market" independent floating price: oil, aluminum, copper, plastic, steel, glass and electronic components. The price update takes place once per game update depending on the demand for this type of resource.

3. The productivity of a number of units has been changed, mainly changes have been made in the Livestock Farms.

4. The principle of functioning of agricultural farms and plantations has been changed. We decided to remove the effect of "seasonality" and make farms an analogue of production enterprises for production (year-round production).

5. It is officially forbidden to use clones (game characters controlled by one participant) on Nika realm in any form.

Future
About the future of Virtonomics 2.0 we will say for the time being very briefly. In the next few months:
- PvP tools will be greatly expanded;
- In the near future there will be another new element of gameplay - crafting. Players will be able to invent and create for their companies and characters new and unique game entities;
- "Mining" will appear.
- A new modern interface will appear.

The first game update on the realm is scheduled for June 21, 2017.
The start time of the update is 12:00 (server time).   

Message list:  

22.06.2017, 20:33

FLP01
Six years with Virtonomics
Merit for the Italy of level III Founder of Victoria (CS) Founder of Seychelles Virtonomics Philanthropist 3rd class Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition
l:
Providence Limited
n:
Providence Limited
m:
Providence Limited

Nice (no pun intended) to see that luisk2 has been busy buying up parts of Nika. I think it's a little bit desperate but if it gets him first place on the leader-board then that's what it will take. 

23.06.2017, 21:41

FLP01
Merit for the Italy of level III Founder of Victoria (CS) Founder of Seychelles Virtonomics Philanthropist 3rd class Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition
l:
Providence Limited
n:
Providence Limited
m:
Providence Limited

What does the 'Retail headhunting' attack on Nika actually do? It says 'Entice some of the competitor's sellers', I don't know if this is just a bad translation, but surely wouldn't it mean customers as in entice customers away from a competitors store to yours. I have attacked and been attacked, but this is all completely meaningless to me if I am not entirely sure what it all means. 

23.06.2017, 21:52

Last time edited : 23.06.2017, 21:55

XDCD
Five years with Virtonomics
Japan soccer ball Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish standard Ingvar Kamprad Order Jubilee Ten
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
XDCD Incorporated

FLP01
What does the 'Retail headhunting' attack on Nika actually do? It says 'Entice some of the competitor's sellers', I don't know if this is just a bad translation, but surely wouldn't it mean customers as in entice customers away from a competitors store to yours. I have attacked and been attacked, but this is all completely meaningless to me if I am not entirely sure what it all means.

Pretty sure it means you should spend points on it To wink 

23.06.2017, 21:57

Last time edited : 23.06.2017, 21:58

XDCD
Five years with Virtonomics
Japan soccer ball Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish standard Ingvar Kamprad Order Jubilee Ten
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
XDCD Incorporated

From the front page of https://virtonomics.com/ ...
https://virtonomics.com/

Business simulation

A large and proactive user base of Virtnomics creates a highly realistic resemblance to the real world’s economy: free-markets, trade, production and partnership.

One of the most life-like experiences players find during the gameplay is that the game has no linear simulation scenario. There is no preset algorithm for winning or losing. Players have endless possibilities to reach their unique business goals.

Realism has taken a weird turn I roll! 

24.06.2017, 02:30

FLP01
l:
Providence Limited
n:
Providence Limited
m:
Providence Limited

Didn't answer the question 

24.06.2017, 05:18

Last time edited : 24.06.2017, 11:54

Jayman
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Nine years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, the winner Merchant Medal III level Merchant Medal II level Common amphora of Heraklion
Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Golden Ten Merchant Medal I level Nine years with Virtonomics World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner
Eight years with Virtonomics Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

FLP01

It's a poor translation. Sellers = employees. 

24.06.2017, 12:57

Last time edited : 24.06.2017, 18:10

Jayman
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Nine years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, the winner Merchant Medal III level Merchant Medal II level Common amphora of Heraklion
Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Golden Ten Merchant Medal I level Nine years with Virtonomics World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

I used an agent to make a fake contract. The BizWar menu showed a list of 3 products (quantity wasn't shown) and the prices (they were $1 each). I clicked on attack next to the product I wanted and it created a contract to purchase 1 of that item. I was able to adjust the quantity and set the conditions and minimum quality like any other contract.

Gorchilo
will we be able to see if someone made fake contract in order list and cancel it ?

Yes. I used fake contract and my order was cancelled before I received anything. 

24.06.2017, 14:23

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

XDCD
From the front page of https://virtonomics.com/ ...
https://virtonomics.com/

Business simulation

A large and proactive user base of Virtnomics creates a highly realistic resemblance to the real world’s economy: free-markets, trade, production and partnership.

One of the most life-like experiences players find during the gameplay is that the game has no linear simulation scenario. There is no preset algorithm for winning or losing. Players have endless possibilities to reach their unique business goals.

Realism has taken a weird turn I roll!

Come to Canada, we have poutines, which is meat fat, squeaky cheese, and a lumpy rock thing pulled out of the ground cut up and deep fried in oils.

I think when they googled the definition for realism I think they incidentally typed in hyperinflation. Close enough I guess... 

26.06.2017, 15:41

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

at about 500 registrations within the first week, this looks like a big success! Congratulations Virtonomics!! 

26.06.2017, 16:00

Last time edited : 26.06.2017, 17:54

FLP01
l:
Providence Limited
n:
Providence Limited
m:
Providence Limited

JustNash
at about 500 registrations within the first week, this looks like a big success! Congratulations Virtonomics!!

I don't understand why data hasn't been published yet on the Global Realms Index showing the metrics for Nika

Also, how are people already on trillion dollar or 'coin' (as it appears to be this realms unit of currency) asset valuations already? 

26.06.2017, 19:26

Last time edited : 26.06.2017, 19:29

Jayman
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

FLP01
Also, how are people already on trillion dollar or 'coin' (as it appears to be this realms unit of currency) asset valuations already?

The asset valuation is flawed. I closed a weaving factory with $500K of wool and fabric and it estimated inventory to be worth $12M. 

26.06.2017, 20:55

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

fabric appears to be valued at C400 (about) and wool at C100 (about)...

Actual values are C10 and C5... 

28.06.2017, 03:52

Jayman
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

Gorchilo
but that is game killer , if someone make lab and every turn someone steal research from him after few days player will quit..

There isn't much stealing if you research a tech no one else is researching. The problem was 500 people signed up and everyone wanted to research clothing tech 2. Also, once the agents get new functions (15 planned), less people will choose to steal research. 

28.06.2017, 18:03

MEN
Four years with Virtonomics
Fifteen years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
MEN Ltd.
n:
Men S. V. Ltd.
m:
MEN Ltd.

Dear players, BizWar has a new function for agents - "Basic protection" for business units 

3.07.2017, 22:08

Last time edited : 4.07.2017, 07:53

Jayman
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

Buying and selling subdivisions is now available. Being able to auction regular subdivisions is really necessary on Nika realm since the license can't be used until it's sold which means I ended up bulldozing it after it didn't sell by the end of the day. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Nika realm