Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> WASTE OF TIME

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Voting:  

Are you likely to play in the game with the new updates?

Voting duration:

Start: 2.06.2017, 09:10

End date: Not specified

Voting continues
- I am thinking to quit

- I will play

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic created : 2.06.2017, 09:10

kenares
Three years with Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
kenares International

NOW EVERYTHING FEELS LIKE  WASTE OF TIME WITH THAT BUILDINGS THAT LAST OVER 100  WEEKS TO BUILD. i AM LOSING INTEREST IN THIS GAME FAST.    

• Page:
Message list:  

2.06.2017, 13:18

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Can I point out one thing...

25,000 workplaces always took 90-120 days...

Don't like it? Build multiple units and buy HR (5 points 90 days, decent) and use the management tab...

They did it for large players who can't deal with 100,000 running units.

Tho I do wish for the mega warehouse they'd permit multi category use... Then I could justify the cost 

2.06.2017, 23:22

XDCD
Five years with Virtonomics
Japan soccer ball Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish standard Ingvar Kamprad Order Jubilee Ten
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
XDCD Incorporated

U left caps on.

Anyway, I do seem to be enjoying the game a little less, not just due to the long building times. But most likely due to the focus on points rather than game-play by the developers. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> WASTE OF TIME

• Page: