Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> This Games Future: Bleak?

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 26.03.2017, 04:57

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

I know people leave and everything, but back in November i started playing Mary... Except one situation I've kept 100% (and sold 90+% for profit) of the stuff i bought.

However i decided to go into the markets of Lien and noticed PROgress went belly up... granted not a "big" player but they where with me if not higher in ranks... Truth be told I've basically stopped playing lien due to too much auto pilot, with 1.1 Trillion+ in bank and gaining 4B doing nothing I wont be going under.

So my question is, is this game getting too repetitive to everyone else? Today alone i blew threw 100B on Mary buying up Cilly Inc. or as much that would make money. My bonds are coming up and i shouldnt have any issues handing the cash back with either ample inventory or cash. But if players keep quitting who's going to buy my stuff? new players cant afford Q20 shirts let alone the 100-200K Q25+ Furniture at @150K ea. I might be the cheapest Sugar Daddy going on the market in Mary but that is usually dead weight (stuff i dont care about).

When i get bored of a game because it's too repetitive... That's really saying something. Considering i have done this for hours on end: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBSOnR5Ok2k (the 3 dislikes where caused by some of the banned people lol, tho i noticed youtube took down 3 offensive comments, likely banning said users from youtube, yet i find the German comment comical and not offensive To you)   

• Page:
Message list:  

29.04.2017, 13:23

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Viraxje
Don't know what the financial situation of Virtonomics currently is, however the trend is very negative for us players. I do know that for these kind of games it is hard to make a profit, but to 'penalize' current players in making everything more expensive seems rather harsh. Ideally more effort should be placed into attracting and maintaining new players, which indirectly should lead to higher revenues for the game.

How can it be possibly expensive?

Servers:
EG-64 from ovh should be more than enough (as in its overkill) for each realm... 169 USD x5
$845 this is also why I still don't understand the at times crappy load times... Unless they are using a 100mbps kimsufi server (I have one and it's still decent but it would cause issues at busy times, I used this and a vps for ai drivers as a proof of concept for truckersmp)

If they sell one 1000 villa a month avg or equivalent they have that covered.

On the Russian forum they have 5 paid workers (maybe)

Jeka is likely paid based on a quick Google search. Based on the same search I'd say they pay out about 5000 EUR in salaries monthly plus rent... Their total expenses shouldn't exceed 100k EUR this means they have to bring in 300 EUR a day avg. Anna brings in roughly 130 EUR a day alone assuming all active companies are paid players and not trial ones. Then they have Simformer for actual real life uses (not cheap), plus all pay to win realms. My best guess is this site alone brings in a easy 250k yr... And unlike real games programming this is actually many times easier as well as fixing bugs. (I'm currently bored, so learning 3D animation/design, and unreal engine)

Point properties shouldn't be so expensive, each point is over priced by 300-400% easily based on smaller more server intensive communities(drift city and such games). So this site could easily be a 1 mil EUR business, 2x in its heyday...

colonel_truman
Okey Gamerz, next time I take a peek at what´s for sale out there, I´ll know for sure you have already grabbed all the good stuff.... thank you very much.
No more buying from you, and hope those bonds torpedo-sink you. (kidding)
Anyway, be a good boy and try retailing yourself.
Or lower the prices, and you might find an angel coming to the rescue.

I believe the owners (developers) deserve to be paid for their efforts. Maybe if more people would pay we wouldn´t get the super auctions joke and instead would get some actual "economic-SIM" rolling...
But I might be mistaken and they are money-eating ogres.
Very we! actually Mary updates at a bad time for me, so I actually usually lose out on much of the good stuff.

Also please don't wish such things about bonds even jokingly, people lose billions because players tank.

I've also tried retail on Mary... It keeps losing money... When I say losing money, I mean would make more selling it to other players.

Hard efforts? The last true "hard effort" they've done in years was the service/restaurant sector (whichever was first) and power plants, everything else was copy/paste code. Even the telecommunications is c&p maybe a little modified but that's all...

You'll never see a true economic game out of this site because unlike the real world someone can walk in sell at cost and destroy the whole game, I got whined at for being cheaper in telecommunications (yet still very profitable) by up to 10x. Equally because of point purchases one can easily have a upper hand. The best realm to play for true economics is Anna, which would prob be cheaper than buying anything in other realms To you as there's no point winning properties there afaik.

Do the devs deserve money? Yes, but if they want to be greedy, then no. As far as I'm concerned they are being greedy.

mwarp77
This game is ridiculously unfriendly to new players. I've been playing for about 6 days and most of my contracts to buy things from people get cancelled. So I can't produce anything. So I can't sell anything. Seriously WTF?

BUT if I could produce my OWN raw materials, it'd be no problem! Except if I want to build a farm to grow cotton or livestock feed, it's going to cost me something like $40 actual real-world dollars. It's not even pay-to-win. It's pay-to-start at this point.

I doubt I'll play past the opening free tutorial handouts.
Do the log in every day to get free points, find a cheap farm (wood/fish run 365, if possible buy these instead) buy it and sell the produces on the open market for a decent profit. This is literally what I did on Mary... Not sure how many points you get, I forget now...

If you need resources in lien or Mary let me know Well 

2.05.2017, 16:33

diska
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Beauty set King of the Fields Citronom Virtonomics Philanthropist 1st class Shagreen, VII-XV places Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition Planter
Holmes Pipe Dynamite Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Beauty set Perfume Dentist Sicilian olive
Italy Gold Italy Gold Shagreen, VII-XV places Six years with Virtonomics Fishing Pro Princely mansion Planter Landowner
Miner Helmet Award for helping other players
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Jewelry Loupe Beauty set King of the Fields King of the Fields Golden hook Golden hook Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Magical bonsai MBA diploma
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Bronze bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian silver coin
l:
cnJDS
n:
Flaj Cokotlaj
m:
JDS
a:
Anna Ltd.

Well, if everything is so easy and simple and brings so much income, as you say, why no one does it?
I'm sure there are many greedy people in the world, not only Virtonomics developer Very we! 

2.05.2017, 20:34

Last time edited : 3.05.2017, 05:36

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

As someone smart once said: if you do what you always do, you will get what you always got.  

The thing is, Diska, from my humble point of view, that you keep punishing those players who are already supporting your game for a long time, and increasingly risk loosing them one by one, too. In reality, the longer someone uses a "nice-to-have" product, the more he wants to get out of it.

Thanks to the cancellation of those 10% innovations bonuses, my personal interest of virtonomics is on an all-time-low:    not able to produce sufficient quality of equipment and yachts anymore, despite Top Q paid resources. And, going to reach the tech/qualification limit,  i can't run businesses at 100% efficiency anymore without spending a few hundred USDs to increase qualification by 20 levels just to install the next tech level.

Back to the subject: investing your creativity to attract new customers, versus milking the last drop of cash and goodwill from the existing player's steadily declining numbers, appears a lot more rewarding for both sides.

I never see any ads for your game on google (this is how i found virtonomics 8 years ago), and i do not understand why you don't just add a new realm to give new players a chance at getting somewhere in the rankings. Frankly, if i came across this game today, figuring out the steep learning curve and the fact that i won't get anywhere without putting in thousands of $$ to create a business notable in the rankings, i'd be out within weeks. 

3.05.2017, 16:25

diska
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Beauty set King of the Fields Citronom Virtonomics Philanthropist 1st class Shagreen, VII-XV places Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition Planter
Holmes Pipe Dynamite Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Beauty set Perfume Dentist Sicilian olive
Italy Gold Italy Gold Shagreen, VII-XV places Six years with Virtonomics Fishing Pro Princely mansion Planter Landowner
Miner Helmet Award for helping other players
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Jewelry Loupe Beauty set King of the Fields King of the Fields Golden hook Golden hook Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Magical bonsai MBA diploma
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Bronze bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian silver coin
l:
cnJDS
n:
Flaj Cokotlaj
m:
JDS
a:
Anna Ltd.

Well, Mike. Then answer me the question: what other game did you play 8 years ago and do you still play it?

Of course, I will not say that we are doing everything right. But Virtonomics is not just another farm. This is a unique product. We do not have an example of how to do it. And we see from the results of our work that for many players it is interesting. People are tired of one game - but people come back to us constantly.

The fact that someone does not like changes is normal. it's always like that.

p.s. The statistics of purchases of innovations was so terrible for new and medium-sized companies that I would not even bring it Eyes in a heap 

3.05.2017, 19:07

xcrusader010
Shagreen, VII-XV places Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
m:
Bogan Corporation

G'day

Pardon me for saying this - I know you were talking to Mike, but your focus should be on new players, not old players that are dropping out by the second. I love the game, it's unique and addictive, and the whole staff/development team have done an awesome job.

But, saying it's "not just another farm" is a bit hypocritical when you look at the past few "super auctions", where people must throw the most money to win.

Not gonna mention the farms that costs 1000 points.

Anyway, if I was in your position, I would rather spend my own money and have a massive community, growing by the second. The ultimate dream is to have leaderboards where it is difficult to hit top-10. If this game was like that now, I'd consider donating, and so would many other players. It is not only a matter of business, but I would also get a sense of satisfaction, that I know I had created this massive community where it is fair, not pay-to-win.

Take the constructors: To this day I don't even know what the heck they do, except retail the last time I checked, and there are massive limits on them where even medium players can't produce them.

Anyways... Gotta get up early, so good night. Well 
-------------------------------

Bogan Corporation

3.05.2017, 19:26

FLP01
Six years with Virtonomics
Merit for the Italy of level III Founder of Victoria (CS) Founder of Seychelles Virtonomics Philanthropist 3rd class Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition
l:
Providence Limited
n:
Providence Limited
m:
Providence Limited

Are you essentially implying the game should be 'pay to play' where you pay a subscription fee and then subdivisions which you used to have to pay for (and some may argue they give players an unfair advantage over those unwilling to pay) would then be free, meaning the game was fairer.

This is/was in place and I don't know if it works... 

3.05.2017, 19:31

Last time edited : 3.05.2017, 19:40

XDCD
Five years with Virtonomics
Japan soccer ball Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish standard Ingvar Kamprad Order Jubilee Ten
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
XDCD Incorporated

Diska,

You've made a great game and I assume most people who are still playing would agree with that. A lot of the people that really got into the game have stayed for a very long time, which is impressive.

The thing is, you're currently relying on players paying for either points or subscriptions which many seem to dislike. And even if I personally wouldn't mind a subscription if there were many (20.000+) active players on it. It just doesn't work on a realm with ~50 active players and a ruined economy. As for the points, paying for an advantage isn't great for both the buyer(kinda boring) and the competition(unfair).

I do like Mike's suggestion of opening a new realm. Not only offering everyone a fair chance but it can also give you a chance to try something new. And with that, you could possibly spend some resources trying to attain a bigger player base.

As far as I know you've never tried an ad supported model, how about opening 'beta' realm, like Anna but completely free and instead supported by ads? It seems like your game would generate a lot of page-views (great for ads). I think many more players would prefer a real 'free to play' game than one with paid advantages. Thus it could be easier to gain and maintain a larger player base.
If players on the ad supported realm would like to remove the ads they could do so in exchange for a small 'fee', which is much better than a mandatory subscription. - This seems to work for many other websites.
Run it for ~6 months as a trial, if it works keep it going, if it doesn't then shut it down again.

Is there any chance you would consider that? Or are there reasons you wouldn't? 

3.05.2017, 19:58

gamerz300
m:
Egg-Roll International

If the ad server happens, scrap the qualifications... Like the real world...

diska
Well, Mike. Then answer me the question: what other game did you play 8 years ago and do you still play it?

Of course, I will not say that we are doing everything right. But Virtonomics is not just another farm. This is a unique product. We do not have an example of how to do it. And we see from the results of our work that for many players it is interesting. People are tired of one game - but people come back to us constantly.
Runescape.

Players keep coming back? Being a liquidators on both Mary and Lien I've seen completely different results. You claim one million users, but how many are active, how many actually buy points?

Your game is decent I'll give you that but your business model is bad. Runescape is a game you seriously need to look into and use as a example. They had 1 million paid users (me being one too) then they did several stupid things in attempt to control bots. They lost tons of people (not bots, me being one) but they survived where you won't likely.

You can be unique but you can't use that as a excuse for not learning from the mistakes of others. Micro transactions are great but making it your entire game isn't.

diska
Well, if everything is so easy and simple and brings so much income, as you say, why no one does it?
I'm sure there are many greedy people in the world, not only Virtonomics developer Very we!
Um I've stated somewhere on the forums here I've started and dropped a project very similar to this site, only reason: time.
I also know far more greedy people than this place, but that's not a excuse to be one, now is it? 

3.05.2017, 20:22

Last time edited : 3.05.2017, 20:22

ydaf
Nine years with Virtonomics
Traskor Swedish standard Swedish standard Viking helmet Viking helmet Dalahast Dalahast Deer horns
Sinterklaas Nine years with Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion
Triple corporate chevron One year with Virtonomics

FLP01
Are you essentially implying the game should be 'pay to play' where you pay a subscription fee and then subdivisions which you used to have to pay for (and some may argue they give players an unfair advantage over those unwilling to pay) would then be free, meaning the game was fairer.

This is/was in place and I don't know if it works...

Anna server exists and while there is not many players its exactly that. 

3.05.2017, 22:40

Last time edited : 3.05.2017, 22:43

BizMaestro
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
l:
Conuvial

The biggest problem with ANNA is that if you've been playing in it for a long time but then - for whatever reason - you get tired or burn out for a while - you lose all your progress if you are still inactive at the end of your subscription.

Instead of forcing a player to start from scratch, why not have the ability to place your company on vacation, and have the player whose subscription has lapsed - but wants to pick up where he/she left off - pay a small point penalty (maybe 5 points per year) on top of the subscription fee to re-up with the  restore option?

That way a returning player who took that long break can choose to either pay the penalty and pick up where he/she left off, or just start over from scratch without penalty.

To my mind, that would alleviate the problem completely. 

4.05.2017, 15:16

Last time edited : 4.05.2017, 15:38

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

Being a niche product also means that its dependent on niche players. It just seems to be more productive to find more niche players vs wearing out those which already were found.

Time will tell what returns this cancellation of small business innovations will provide.  To contribute my share, i  cancelled the budget of USD 100 which i planned to spend this summer on virtonomics. 

4.05.2017, 21:52

FLP01
Merit for the Italy of level III Founder of Victoria (CS) Founder of Seychelles Virtonomics Philanthropist 3rd class Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Seven years with Virtonomics The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition
l:
Providence Limited
n:
Providence Limited
m:
Providence Limited

If you're having to spend 100 USD per summer let alone other times of the year, then that's a problem 

5.05.2017, 03:25

gamerz300
m:
Egg-Roll International

depends on who you're referring too for the "problem". I've spent just over $1000 CAD (PP gave exact numbers).

I spend hundreds in games a year so 100+ here is nothing (esp the shithole No Mans Sky, which i do like just cant be bothered to play it). The biggest issue happened here imo when we went from the Ruble to USD flat line all the time 1-1. At one time i think we were able to pick up points at 60c usd before they locked it. IMO that was the first of many mistakes. The only relief us buyers got was the bonus points... Last purchase was Dec 15th for 150 points (w/bonuses), i have 47 left. I have sworn to not put another dollar into this game till one of 2 things happen. Transportation/logistics (my suggestion) or they stop doing what they have clearly amped up...

Also if you think of it spending $100 on this game is really easy for even me to do in qualifications alone... basically if Mike wanted to increase his management level by 1 he would have to spend 17 points. This is where buying things like what Mike and i have is nearly key to survive. This is why i hate the whole qualification thing, it has literally killed Lien to me where all i do is replace worn machines and keep looking threw Mary's dead list (market). My company jumped 150B Cash from the last time i looked... 

13.05.2017, 04:36

colonel_truman
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics

If you skip the carrot but keep the stick, what a change indeed!
If you focus on the money you´ll trash the idea. If you focus on the idea, the money will follow.
(If the idea is good).

Pardon me sageing. 

30.06.2017, 18:04

FLP01
l:
Providence Limited
n:
Providence Limited
m:
Providence Limited

Do people think that Nika has been/will be a success and what implications it has for the future of the game, Virtonomics 2.0... 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> This Games Future: Bleak?

• Page: