Create your dream company in the global economic game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Brazilian culture SuperAuction

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 14.02.2017, 18:19

Last time edited : 6.03.2017, 18:21

diska
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Beauty set King of the Fields Citronom Virtonomics Philanthropist 1st class Shagreen, VII-XV places Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition Planter
Holmes Pipe Dynamite Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Beauty set Perfume Dentist Sicilian olive
Italy Gold Italy Gold Shagreen, VII-XV places Six years with Virtonomics Fishing Pro Princely mansion Planter Landowner
Miner Helmet Award for helping other players
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Jewelry Loupe Beauty set King of the Fields King of the Fields Golden hook Golden hook Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Magical bonsai MBA diploma
One year with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Bronze bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian silver coin
l:
cnJDS
n:
Flaj Cokotlaj
m:
JDS
a:
Anna Ltd.

Today we announce a Brazilian culture SuperAuction!

The SuperAuction will be held in all realms: Vera, Olga, Mary, Lien.

Soccer ball - bonus +1 to all top manager qualifications.

Beach sandals - bonus +2 to all top manager qualifications.

Toucan - bonus +4 to all top manager qualifications.

Buriti palm - bonus +6 to all top manager qualifications.

A player who gathered the collection of 4 items will also receive additional free award - Maraca - bonus +3 to all top manager qualifications.

Additional lot not included in the set:
Sun umbrella - bonus +2 to Production, Agriculture and Management. .

And here is new award with bonuses to quality of the goods:
Watering can - 5% bonus to the quality of Sugar, Corn, Soy-bean, Cotton, Grain, Tobacco.
(two or more items with a bonus to final products quality do not work together)

First auctions will be held on Thursday, Feb. 16th.

You can find SuperAuction rules here.   

• Page:
Message list:  

16.02.2017, 22:36

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Tempting... I think I'll buy the farm instead, as cheaper, I can deal with 1% IT growth To you

I do want the toucan so I'll keep a eye on it. 

18.02.2017, 21:24

Melchior2008
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Bastille Key Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
RoMa Inc.

I don't get why this guy luisk2 has to bid on ALL the items. Like he doesn't have enough bonuses yet. What does he do with all these bonuses anyway ? 

19.02.2017, 19:16

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

S/He's a trophy hunter in the game. Not a bad thing, just a annoying one when trying to buy To you

The only time i hate game trophy hunters is when they use others money (like Rajesh Koothrappali in the big bang theory) for their happiness, due to lack of understanding of monetary value.

Plus the Corp users they are with are very nice on both realms.

I've noticed that when another from the Corp/political party bids on the item they stop bidding. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Brazilian culture SuperAuction

• Page: