Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Attention! Change of indicative prices from 30/01

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 27.01.2017, 18:10

Last time edited : 6.03.2017, 18:20

diska
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Beauty set King of the Fields Citronom Virtonomics Philanthropist 1st class Shagreen, VII-XV places Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition Planter
Holmes Pipe Dynamite Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Beauty set Perfume Dentist Sicilian olive
Italy Gold Italy Gold Shagreen, VII-XV places Six years with Virtonomics Fishing Pro Princely mansion Planter Landowner
Miner Helmet Award for helping other players
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Jewelry Loupe Beauty set King of the Fields King of the Fields Golden hook Golden hook Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Magical bonsai MBA diploma
One year with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Bronze bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian silver coin
l:
cnJDS
n:
Flaj Cokotlaj
m:
JDS
a:
Anna Ltd.

As we announced in January's update, Indicative prices going to be changed for certain products. Those changes will be in place from 30th to 31st of January (Lien - 31st).

IP (Indicative price) is a value variable for products, which is a basis for calculation of dues and tariffs when goods are crossing countries borders.

When tariffs and dues are calculated we take the maximum value of IP and the real cost of the goods.

The list of goods with changed IP:

• Page:
Message list:  

3.02.2017, 17:48

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

gberdine
A lot of the stuff seems to be fixed, but quality from one of my cowsheds is lower than it was before for unclear reasons. Q has dropped from 26.16 to 25.35. It appears that the game is not accounting for villa.

I'm not noticing this in my 5% villa

I am noticing this:
100 million difference in sales for steel (about 30% discrepancy)
200 million for microprocessors (about 3x the cost, should be 70 million + taxes shipping for shipping to factories from warehouse)

All together my expenses should be tops 500 million but is at 1.1 billion... 

3.02.2017, 23:16

gberdine
35mm film SLR camera Polaroid Film camera Vintage camera Yellow rose Camping backpack Soccer ball
Toucan Holmes smoking pipe Jubilee cylinder Musket Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
m:
gberdine International

Whatever caused the drop in cowshed quality has resolved. The cowshed is putting out what it did before the problem. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Attention! Change of indicative prices from 30/01

• Page: