Create your dream company in the global economic game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Trademarks

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 28.12.2016, 02:15

NAtech
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Gold SIM Power Plants Leader The tender collider, IV-VI places Нead of state Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Governor Governor United Arab Emirates retail leader Turkey retail leader Kuwait retail leader
World's retail leader
Ten years with Virtonomics
m:
Al Zaab Group

Hi, I have purchased the trademark paid service and I have been surprised by the fact that the service only serves for ONE product. After read again the description I dont see clearly that 30 points are needed for EVERY product you want to have a TM. I thought that the 30 points (90 days) service allowed to use as TM products as you wanted during the time of service. In fact, I spent by mistake another 30 points for my second product.

Dont you think that 30 points (90 days) for every product is an extremly expensive cost? Is possible to change this in the future?   

• Page:
Message list:  

28.12.2016, 05:40

Omahen
Основатель г.Тхайнгуен Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Founder of Hue Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue
Beauty set Perfume Dentist Sandalwood Elm Elm Elm Sicilian olive
Pizza Leaning Tower Italian red Italy Gold Japan soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Swedish profile
Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Père Noël Joulupukki Olentzero Weihnachtsmann
Sinterklaas Tovlis babua Chemistry Teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Mathematic teacher High-precision microcircuit
"Point and shoot" 35mm film SLR camera Polaroid Film camera Vintage camera Wine barrel Chewing gum
Chewing gum Chewing gum Chewing gum Chewing gum Chewing gum Claddagh ring Claddagh ring Frienship bracelets
Fishing spoon Compass Camping backpack Beach sandals Beach sandals Watering can Holmes smoking pipe Jubilee Ten
V sign Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

The service means, that you can produce one trademark per update. But you can change it every update for as many trademarks as you want (one per update). So plan your industry wisely and concentrate on one product for a couple of days to get some stock, than change to another.

I agree, service is very expensive and in I think the only way it really pays of is if you use it in tenders. 

28.12.2016, 11:58

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

Producing products with a players' own icon (and maybe even *recipe*) could be a huge draw for players.  The function isn't really thought-through considering its potential, IMHO. 

30.12.2016, 03:37

NAtech
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Gold SIM Power Plants Leader The tender collider, IV-VI places Нead of state Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Governor Governor United Arab Emirates retail leader Turkey retail leader Kuwait retail leader
World's retail leader
m:
Al Zaab Group

Thank you for your answers and opinions. I'm sure that the function is interesting but, if you have 30 points, is this the best way to spend it? Maybe if the function allow you to start as TM as you want, but definitely not if it allows you only one TM by update.

I think this matter should be considered by the admins. The game could be more interesting with more player created TM but I'm afraid it will impossible with 30 points for every product. 

30.12.2016, 05:21

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

And the quote systems fails on me again Not so

I love the TM idea but i wont buy it due to its price/time...

You said you sent 60 points? here's why doing TM is prob not worth while (point wise, ego wise totally is...), i do agree with you however once you enable the service like HR or Company Logo it should be company wide.

So for 30 points assuming you want to make lets say "fancy bread" (forewarned i'm using lien due to mary updating, and im using my actual production stats) into say "AS EK gourmet bread"

For 40 points you get Q2 500 hectares farm (lien, cheaper for the extra 10 vs buying 3 100 farms, not make sense to buy the q1 for 30 either)

If you choose the right farm it will produce both grain and soy. This can be found out via cross referencing what a farm can do and the Macroeconomics of a country.

a 500 q2 farm at tech 19 (sorry, it's what i have so thats all i can do) can produce a little over 1 million units of soy and about 700K grain per turn. The farm will function for about 15/16 updates.

With that one farm you can literally produce your fancy TM bread (less the TM)

The soy goes in at about Q9 comes out as Q20 feed and oil(butter). This means you can feed Q40 cows and chicks.

all dumb boring math aside you take the grain you harvested and turn it into flour (which i'm for some dumb reason am not doing), assume i get q20 from it.

The farms will produce anywhere from Q20 to Q36 (why am i breeding chickens, over eggs...ohhhh, right To you)

Now you have everything to make the tastiest bread in the realm and possible the most expensive.... (note this warehouse is a joke on IP no one has bought or likely will lol, i produce about Q60 when i start up my factory)

But that doesnt solve the bonus "brand" you get tho... well thats a easy one. Say you produced too much feed after the first season or producing too much milk eggs or what ever. Move those excess items (not the farm ones as those can be produced to better you later) to warehouses and sell to the public (i dont do this as milk, feed, oil all have a fast turnaround)

You'll find you have about a few million spending cash to advertise like a mad person to get your brand up.

For 60 points you could buy 2 silicon mines and 1 oil well First mine has to be about base Q2.5 or higher (like whats offered in the 48 point package) the second one and oil mine you dont care about quality just quantity.

these 60 points will last about 6 months to a year and can produce you enough self made Digital watches with branding (after about a month or promoting and selling) to likely dominate a city with 60%+ market share. I personally did this in Tokio and i still have a 50% market share w/o selling much (30 units at 10K a pop) simply because in Tokio alone im spending 26% of my office advertising on watches. Reason being is i still hold the highest brand, and the second highest Q.

Nothing you do point wise will replace the feeling of TM's image properties but if you want a image everyone will see just buy (or right now free with communication) Company logo...

Oh try contacting support seeing if they would be willing (if you dont want the second one) to reverse it. 

30.12.2016, 06:51

Mike1
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
m:
Mico Inc

30 points for 90 days allows to produce 90 different products.

Lotsa work and, because of the price and time limit, more suitable for a one-time use. But those deep into virtonomics shouldn't miss out trying TM service once because its fun to plan, have the amount of factories and materials ready for every production day, try producing a quality to be competitive for a long time and have your own little icons.

It does't seem worth producing products for whole-sale but worth making a deal with other players who can lend equipped and max-teched factories for a day or a few. 

30.12.2016, 16:38

NAtech
World's retail leader
m:
Al Zaab Group

Mike1

Lotsa work and, because of the price and time limit, more suitable for a one-time use. But those deep into virtonomics shouldn't miss out trying TM service once because its fun to plan, have the amount of factories and materials ready for every production day, try producing a quality to be competitive for a long time and have your own little icons.

It does't seem worth producing products for whole-sale but worth making a deal with other players who can lend equipped and max-teched factories for a day or a few.

I cant agree with you. I´m using the TM for products of my refinery (Diesel and Fuel) and I spend ALL what I produce every update, so I cant ust the TM to other product. The only way to do the way you say is to have an incredible overcapacity of production and, at least for my, is not possible.

I think that the TM service should be similar to company logo or repair services. You buy it one time and you can use in every factory during the term of service. 

30.12.2016, 22:51

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Mike1

Tell me something then, What is the real difference between my Lien company and the 30 point TM service?

7/8 of my top achievements are branding, branding not given by the 30 point option, it just offers brand 1 base.

The only benefit of TM is a image, a name, and your own dedicated area from non-tm items. i have 3 pro100 TM items (bought the enterprise)

I could buy HR Repairman Marketing Service and company logo for less which allows the user more free time for anything/everything. I would love to try TM but it's just not worth it point wise. I would try it if it was 10 points but not 30, they offer a more server intensive add-ons for less. 

31.12.2016, 00:15

Last time edited : 31.12.2016, 00:33

Mike1
m:
Mico Inc

NAtech

I cant agree with you. I´m using the TM for products of my refinery (Diesel and Fuel) and I spend ALL what I produce every update, so I cant ust the TM to other product. The only way to do the way you say is to have an incredible overcapacity of production and, at least for my, is not possible.

I think that the TM service should be similar to company logo or repair services. You buy it one time and you can use in every factory during the term of service.

As stated in my posts, i would welcome a better offer for TM service. I do not understand what exactly you're not agreeing to.  My statements and conclusion are based on having won hundreds of tenders using trademark products. Well if you're suggesting that i would have won them anyway because i am just so good at it, even w/o TM support... i 'd doubt it but not argue and say thanks for your compliment Heart

gamerz300
Mike1

Tell me something then, What is the real difference between my Lien company and the 30 point TM service?

7/8 of my top achievements are branding, branding not given by the 30 point option, it just offers brand 1 base.

The only benefit of TM is a image, a name, and your own dedicated area from non-tm items. i have 3 pro100 TM items (bought the enterprise)

I could buy HR Repairman Marketing Service and company logo for less which allows the user more free time for anything/everything. I would love to try TM but it's just not worth it point wise. I would try it if it was 10 points but not 30, they offer a more server intensive add-ons for less.

Not sure how you compare a limited service with a company, and what "pro100 TM items" are.

In your listing of advantages from TM you forgot the key point i am referring to, and winning tenders with: the extra sales volume when you sell the TM together with the non-TM product of the same kind. It works just like the franchised/non-franchised product combo. 

31.12.2016, 02:10

NAtech
World's retail leader
m:
Al Zaab Group

Mike1

As stated in my posts, i would welcome a better offer for TM service. I do not understand what exactly you're not agreeing to.  My statements and conclusion are based on having won hundreds of tenders using trademark products. Well if you're suggesting that i would have won them anyway because i am just so good at it, even w/o TM support... i 'd doubt it but not argue and say thanks for your compliment Heart

Of course I'm sure you are so good to get it Very we! but what I dont agree is the idea of using one single TM service in a lot of products. It is not possible for most of players who dont have a huge manufacturing capacity for every product. 

31.12.2016, 04:12

gamerz300
m:
Egg-Roll International

Pro100 items:
http://i.imgur.com/uTkUn7z.png ...

I compare paid vs what I can do to value how much it's worth to me.

You mentioned winning tenders but that means nothing to me I rarely visit that page. So I guess if one's serious enough about them i guess they are worth it to that person if they can accomplish enough production or tenders for me however nope. Even 5 points a month unlimited tm would boost gameplay as those willing to try can produce their own tm making selling in shops that much harder but more "life like". esp if you sell those tm to the open market and heavy brand in some parts of the world making your products demanded there but not in others.

I personally rather produce and sell to others over produce and sell my self, my toilets I only sell 14% of rest are sold by others.

My movement of goods page shows about 500 million in actual sales of my final products not sold by me I'm about 300 million in the list. My total sales of goods is 1.1 billion for my self, 400m is moving raw/semi goods, that means 2.8 billion is revenue from players out of my 4.8 billion in sales.

So should someone like me use tm?
Should someone really recommend everyone who puts points in and is a constant player to buy tm?

I still can't justify 30 points for 90 days for anything w/o something physical in game. Not even you can guarantee I'd get 30 points worth of rewards from tenders using tm even if I won every tender possible.

Sure getting your image with your own product out there it's awesome but not 30 points awesome because once all your tm items are sold/removed from game it's as tho they or you(if quite) never existed...

Remember one thing 30 points = $30 USD which is about $40 cad.
What can I buy for that?
This, based on its predecessor I played 20 hours which puts it at $2/hr. That's another thing I use to calculated items worth, lower cost/hr better the deal. You also can't promise I'd be staring at the tm page or items of said tm for 15 hours, because my company is literally 90% autorun which is thanks to me being mostly self dependent ;) 

31.12.2016, 06:09

Mike1
m:
Mico Inc

NATech
It is not possible for most of players who dont have a huge manufacturing capacity for every product.

>>>>>

Mike
The function isn't really thought-through considering its potential, IMHO.

i believe we do agree Very we!  .. even though i'd never spend 30 points to boost a simple retail-product or 2 because i am too obsessed with price/value as well as return of investment. That doesn't mean what i've done is the only way to go but it worked out well for me:

In 2011, with production qualification level around 70,  i produced 22 different TMs. A few of them are still competitive in tenders today, and with the others i'm running occasional, time-restricted special promotions to fetch top $.

In 2013 i helped a player who was at level 18.  A Certain TM was crucial to win one of the stages, i supplied all raw materials   and in return got produced my own 4 OEM TMs for 8-10 days each: i supplied factories and tech and could have easily bought 2-3 times the TM service myself with the points won in tenders with them. This products were sufficient and competitive for about 2 years. 

31.12.2016, 08:46

Last time edited : 31.12.2016, 10:10

Wonson
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

NAtech
Dont you think that 30 points (90 days) for every product is an extremly expensive cost? Is possible to change this in the future?
Trademark is a VIP service. Just imagine they reduce the price and every virto-idiot prowling around suburbs of poorest cities of realm will be wearing TM suits.Ridiculously

NAtech
I think this matter should be considered by the admins. The game could be more interesting with more player created TM but I'm afraid it will impossible with 30 points for every product.
Since I never tried TM, I am curious to know if you got Two TM placeholders for two payments, or the service period was extended? 
IT'S JUST BUSINESS!

31.12.2016, 18:45

NAtech
World's retail leader
m:
Al Zaab Group

Wonson
Since I never tried TM, I am curious to know if you got Two TM placeholders for two payments, or the service period was extended?

I have two different active TM for two different products. 

1.01.2017, 00:50

gamerz300
m:
Egg-Roll International

Mike1
NAtech

Eyes in a heap Something/Someone is wrong here...

Wonson
Trademark is a VIP service. Just imagine they reduce the price and every virto-idiot prowling around suburbs of poorest cities of realm will be wearing TM suits.Ridiculously

Think of it like this, everything is a TM in the real world unless it is a knockoff, even then they could be. By having it as a overpriced paid service nothing sets you or me apart if we produce the same product for the same price. Leaving TM out from 99% of the players imo is a bad idea, makes the game bland

Plus TM isn't true VIP... This is V.I.P, jokes aside... All technicalities is this is vip. Having TM doesn't make you VIP might give the placebo of it but truth is if you fail TM no one will notice, in fact  if you use it how Mike said (does) only those who look at tenders and click on your stores will know you. Not sure how the TM licensing works for 3rd parties, but who checks that page? 

2.01.2017, 16:47

NAtech
World's retail leader
m:
Al Zaab Group

gamerz300
Mike1
NAtech

Eyes in a heap Something/Someone is wrong here...

Nobody is wrong, there are only two sides of the same service. If you have a HUGE manufacturing capacity of several products you can change every day your TM product in order to get 90 y 90 days. If you have a TM in a product where you sell everyday all your production, you can not change the TM service to others.

My idea of using this paid service was to build a mark in some kind of products and to maintain it along the game. Now I know that it is not a good idea. However, if you plan to get several TM products and to sotore them and using them in tenders when avaliable, TM is an interesting service. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Trademarks

• Page: