Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Baby products

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 14.11.2016, 16:52

Last time edited : 14.02.2017, 18:09

jeka_igla
Four years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Black Friday wallet Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
m:
Red Swarm LTD

Baby products
Today we expanding the line of virtonomics goods.
This time we are  not just adding some new products but creating the whole new department - Baby Products

New products:
Baby carriage
Crib
Baby food
Baby car seat
Baby Monitor
Diapers
Baby Clothes
Educational toys

Total number of new factories - 7.

The product Educational toys going to replace Toys.

These goods will share one market and new toys going to replace the old product after a while.

The mechanism of market shrinking for Toys has been launched.    

• Page:
Message list:  

14.11.2016, 18:29

Last time edited : 14.11.2016, 18:30

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

What devs want:

What we do

And no sale... Boooo 

15.11.2016, 00:53

Kikao
Jubilee Ten One year with Virtonomics

why they want money by launching this?? 

15.11.2016, 08:23

hitaishi
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Shagreen, VII-XV places Tenderman
l:
Tantra International
m:
Hitaishi Ltd.

why so cruel to them babies....canned pet food requires more raw materials than making baby food 

15.11.2016, 10:26

Last time edited : 15.11.2016, 10:26

Xeonos

Kikao
why they want money by launching this??
They probably need a raw material which requires game points.
For example baby food needs 2.5 quality grapes. 

15.11.2016, 14:49

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

hitaishi
why so cruel to them babies....canned pet food requires more raw materials than making baby food

Yes, but at least the dogs in Mary Africa can eat in plentiful amount. The children in Mary Africa will likely starve due to lack of availability...

#savethechildren 

16.11.2016, 03:50

Werww

ewfwekfa fjkldbgladnvh db 
will ro

17.11.2016, 14:12

Last time edited : 17.11.2016, 14:22

gamerz300
m:
Egg-Roll International

They finally put a sale up about 55% discount
Q1 wood tech 10
3 baby factories
1 villa
1000 saws

I won't be buying it however as 2/3 factories are salt in a fresh open wound being aggressively rubbed in...
Q1 wood even at tech ten is only q4.5...

Personally I rather of seen s farm plantation sale over this... Letting us choose the quality/size we wanted...

Cotton isn't cheap... I produce q11+ make 28+ fiber 41+ in the weaving mill everything I make can really only be sold to top players, not due to the quality but the huge cost of it...

Market cotton fiber: 2000
Cost with farm:  under a buck. 

18.11.2016, 02:24

Rogue_Cat
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

I have this half-abandoned now, but should I say I don't like this update at all...

Only 2 of the 8 new products are available for non-payment stuff.

Destroying the normal toys market in favour of LED-based ones. Too extreme that even plushies get replaced by "educational" toys. Go to sleep hugging a talking computer, meh. Not so The new geek generation.

Gifts and souvenirs becoming obsolete merchandise too. Why? 

18.11.2016, 13:32

gamerz300
m:
Egg-Roll International

My lien company is basically on autopilot, I'm only here to mess around with Mary... 5 million to 11 billion cash in 2 weeks. Currently in the hole by 3 billion lol

The problem is if you have no control over yourself as a business person, if/when your company takes off making thousands in profits (usually more than what you'd make working for someone else), you tend to stop caring about customers and start caring more about their money. I believe this is what's happening here, I've seen it before on the web as well...

Basically these (decently priced but) bad sales, lack of response from Diska (they speak English, but they also have jeka_igla) about issues, removal of old products with new more resource intensive ones, over priced points (always been like that, but the cash to virt before it was removed made it worst) making mines really not worth it, and slowly removing most independent suppliers, the worst removal so far has been the wax foundations where they cold heartedly removed players paid for product and if I remember correctly one or more players claim paid services created was removed too if it exceeded the allowed amount...

So yea I think this game is becoming more pay to play then pay to win (my Mary account is proof this doesn't have to be the case). This will kill the game even for me as a new player will hit the wall running at qualification 30, assuming they make it that far... 

18.11.2016, 14:02

laurent77400
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Père Noël Tovlis babua Physics teacher "Point and shoot" Chewing gum Compass Compass
Festive glasses Festive glasses Festive glasses V sign V sign Bastille Key Bastille Key Bastille Key
Triple corporate chevron
m:
L. International

"The product Educational toys going to replace Toys"

Another product which replaces an other one and which is going to require to pay to be able to produce it !!! 

1.02.2018, 18:29

davidbrucs

I and my DW are looking for Good baby Monitors for our New House.Bluetooth baby monitors sound like a good idea, but some of my friends told me it May not have longer range on other room.Anyone has suggestions?
And what brand of Baby monitors has the longest range? 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Baby products

• Page: