Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Changing rules at the end of contest group!!

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 1.11.2016, 09:23

TheLoki
Nine years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
E-Corp
m:
Loki Industries

How its possible to change rules at the end of th3 contest group? Rule like buying a logo is not required anymore for entering the second stage for the contest?? I purchased mine for rl so i can go to the second stage, and now everyone with or without are inside?? And this was changed right before the end of the qualification? How can this be? How is this fair? I would like a refund then, since i dont need a logo otherwise!

• Page:
Message list:  

1.11.2016, 12:13

Last time edited : 1.11.2016, 12:13

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

here's what you do:

1: Contact support, request your points to be returned (they don't do refunds afaik)
2: If they fail to do anything (this is their fault, you followed available rules in your language) hope you did it via PayPal or another payment provider that offers buyer protection. If not and bought via credit card contact them.

For #2 what you need is proof (don't wait just start collecting it, in case) that others where able to complete the requirements w/o purchasing or having the company logo. This means screenshots of anything and everything to prove players in the contest didn't need to purchase it. You should also have links to the game rules(screenshots too), and if possible the most recent (if it exists) web archive link in case they try to change it.

Oh if you did it threw PayPal try them first over your credit card, follow the chain of purchase.

I don't think you'll need to get to step 2 however so long you don't mind keeping the points in game. 

1.11.2016, 17:13.     Subject: Thanks gamerz! Here it is:

TheLoki
Nine years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
E-Corp
m:
Loki Industries

So here is the thing, the contest started, the rules were different, as everyone can see the rules changed :

Contest of presidents (contest of the sixth month)
Edition of October 17, 2016 (https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/common/main_page/income/rules ... )

The contest started on 3rd or 4th if im not wrong. I bought the logo at that time few days after the start, since it says clearly :

"All directors and players who have taken the places not lower than the 5th ones in the qualification nominations can compete in the main stage of the contest. In addition, by the time the group stage begins the participants from non-subscription realms need at least 15 points of the Management qualification not considering awarded bonuses and a purchased Company logo service. On the realms with subscription there are no extra requirements to qualify for the group stage;"

When they changed on October 17, before the end of the qualification stage, to this:

"All directors and players who have taken the places not lower than the 5th ones in the qualification nominations can compete in the main stage of the contest."

I tried to find , i did everything, but i couldnt find the chached version! I only managed to find the screenshot's of the first page. Unless someone knows how to open page from history chache, then i can show it.

So suddenly it became irrelevant!! I ordered 5 points from paypal, but i got 4. After 2  days i got response that is fixed and then i got 5. I have emails from this, and email stating that is exactly for contest:

https://postimg.org/image/b1vsqf6sz/ ...
https://postimg.org/image/xf3jd87qr/ ...

And in the time of the contest, so it wasn't random thing.

Everything is here, and what I dont understand why would this be changed? I think that i deserve and that is right thing to ask this, since I did all that is set, and its not right to change rules in the middle. Its like buying the ticket for a concert and then they say its free! or many other examples...

Regards, 

2.11.2016, 01:48

Omahen
Основатель г.Тхайнгуен Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Waffle iron Founder of Hue Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue
Beauty set Perfume Dentist Sandalwood Elm Elm Elm Sicilian olive
Pizza Leaning Tower Italian red Italy Gold Japan soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Swedish profile
Swedish profile Swedish profile Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Père Noël Joulupukki Olentzero Weihnachtsmann
Sinterklaas Tovlis babua Chemistry Teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Mathematic teacher High-precision microcircuit
"Point and shoot" 35mm film SLR camera Polaroid Film camera Vintage camera Wine barrel Chewing gum
Chewing gum Chewing gum Chewing gum Chewing gum Chewing gum Claddagh ring Claddagh ring Frienship bracelets
Fishing spoon Compass Camping backpack Beach sandals Beach sandals Watering can Holmes smoking pipe Jubilee Ten
V sign Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I was confused a lot about the rules of the contest too. Especially, because the rules in English and Russian were different. It turned out that the requirement for logo service and lvl15 qualification was removed a while ago, however they forgot to change the English rules (https://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/11/topic/105264/view ... ).

I believe it was after my questions about the difference in rules that they corrected English ones too. However, the clarification was to late and I also bought the service, just to be sure :-( 

2.11.2016, 16:45

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

And web archive does not have it... Ok so contact support or diska directly requesting the points returned as either the game mechanics where along with the Russian rules where changed before/after the contest started (assuming together) but the English rules where not. This is their fault not yours.

For worst case scenario:
What you do is take screenshots of both this topic and the topic linked above, however make sure you have the full url in the image(s), also keep the url links for both topics.  This along with what you currently have might be enough for PayPal to refund you if they refuse to give the points back, esp since op has had issues with buying points in the first place.

If neither works out the one on lien I can assist in various in-game ways 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Changing rules at the end of contest group!!

• Page: