Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Help!! What to do after VIRTs reform

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 17.10.2016, 15:12

Last time edited : 20.10.2016, 01:31

opaliz
Seven years with Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
l:
AAA
m:
AAA

Hi,

During the years, I have earned a lot of VIRTs using the  "100 Friends" program. I've successfully sold a lot of VIRTs to other players (see https://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/12/topic/27804/view/page:7) and I've earned some real money that I need for my living (I have a real life).

I've worked hard and referred good players to the game and they will continue to purchase points.

But after the VIRTs reform, I will not earn VIRTs anymore, I will earn points. I cannot sell the points for real money.

My question is:

Is there any way to make real money?

Thanks!   

• Page:
Message list:  

22.10.2016, 14:38

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Unless/until they bring something in this is possibly the best answer anyone can give you... With some comic relief to hopefully assist with your pain

https://youtu.be/FwiYNYlqJL0 ...  

16.11.2016, 15:56.     Subject: Unfair

opaliz
Eight years with Virtonomics
l:
AAA
m:
AAA

Yes, I've wrote a message to support, asking them to transfer my players to the Partners Program (20.00% compensation) but I received no reply.

I find it unfair, I made a lot of advertising to Virtonomics, and now I cannot use the points I earn from my users. I own 2 large websites and It's a business for me, not a game. I do not need the points.

An open message to the Virtonomics admins: could you please transfer the players from the "Friends Campaign" to the "Partners Program"? When I started advertising for the Friends Campaign, the Partners Program was not available and it was clearly stated that users that referred other users will earn Virts, not Points.

I do not know if I should start to make advertising to Virtonomics, because the Virtonomics admin can change the rules again and I will loose my players again.

Thanks for your support. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Help!! What to do after VIRTs reform

• Page: