Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Jobbery

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 9.10.2016, 04:03

kjordan
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
m:
Borealis

I keep running into this jobbery error when setting prices.

To avoid jobbery we have set the top limit of products price. The top limit depends on many factors, but the principal guideline is the indicative price(IP) (you can find IPs in the World map section).
For the goods of minimum quality the limit price cannot be higher than 30 IP, for the goods of the highest quality it cannot exceed 300 IP.
One of your prices is behind the limits. Changes for these positions have not been saved.

On the Lien wholesale market for Aluminum is:

Q7.73 for $69000
Q11.06 for $73000

I have Q10 aluminum, but it won't let me sell it for more than $19000.

Why can't I sell what the market will bear as the others are doing?   

• Page:
Message list:  

9.10.2016, 15:47

Last time edited : 9.10.2016, 15:53

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Because others are breaking the laws by using efficiency issues to increase prices initially. This is largely due to lack of administration on points game cash value. 800 million+ for one virt. If one bought a villa for 1 point you'd get about the same price when auctioned off...

For you the easiest way (still illegal in the game) to bypass the ip is open a warehouse buy one item of the price you wish to sell at (or greater) using the one time contract option then after that is physically in the warehouse set the price you wish to sell at. Only after that can you order your stuff from the factory.

Be warned you will likely collect tons of material at that price. Look at the sales they are doing. I'm selling mine at 30k a pop and making mad money doing so (2.5 billion in sales, always sold).

So more for resources or more money per turn it's really your choice ;)

This is me being bored and using the efficiency issue... To this day it's still the highest quality on the open market
https://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/view/3464518 ... It proves 2 points, one you can price anything at any value but you'll never see a sale, and 2 players can destroy the game if they really wanted too...

Edit: there was a demo for this game (Idk if it still exists) where you have 5 test updates or something, and where everyone thought you had to play by the rules I threw my company into a unspeakable debt lol 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Jobbery

• Page: