Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Politics - Understanding and Strategies.

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 29.09.2016, 14:47

Last time edited : 3.10.2016, 04:03

Marloan_Morris
Triple corporate chevron For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Black Friday wallet Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Since I am mayor in 7 cities and govenor in 3 different regions and I am VChairmain of a supersized party I start this thread to first of all give a better understanding of politics (the big picture). To raise a discussion on different opinions about political management. I have a very close look on mary what is beeing done and not politically and too be honest utter chaos (in the sense of world economy) is a mild expression for whats happening.

To maybe reach a consensus to what city and countries should follow what strategy to have a balanced world economy.

Part1: Understanding
All countries and areas are basically set to deteriorate. The only way this can be prevented is politics.
The growth of an economy of a country can only be fully guaranteed when all political positions -pres. - govs- -mayors are in office.

Expl a: Cities are negative budget and dropping fast. Region of gov is positive and country is negative in budget.
Govenor would have to raise contributions to country and to region dev. President would have to raise developement of the country. All cities without mayor grow and the city where there is a mayor grows faster in the result. City budgets are becoming positive and a country rises.

Expl b: City is positive and region is negative and country negative. Mayors must further increase sales to raise tax income to the region and increase contributions to the region. There should be as many mayors at work in the country to achieve faster stabelisation of the country.

Basically, every country and every region should be set to grow, to help world economy, since only then retail markets expand.
So setting contributions right is essential.
Only a govenor who is in office for a long time can really and strongly change something for the better.

short term opportunism has no place in this game... since its only hurting world economy, but since its a business game all kinds of minds are at start here. Yes, I am talking about market resellers who dont add much to economy rather than raising prices for their own profit.

Different Strategies:

The full growth strategy.
To enact everything to make the city or the area grow as fast as possible. In some cases popularity drop would be the result, which would not matter in a peaceful environment. With opportunists at hand who only want  to prevent growth this can go a bit slower since recources are required to deal with them, that could be better spent in other areas.
Thats my strategy (Rhodes is now 1.5 times the market, budget, value, than it was before I came into office.)
Cant do that in some areas fully now since trolls are waiting for popularity to drop. (good job troll).

The staller: Just be mayor out of reputation and give a fly. Set contributions for party to high and wait for the money to roll in from a positive city or region. If the region is still positive some things are enacted, the cities are left to die.

The exploiter (find out who does this on mary yourself): Choose the best regions and countries with the highest revenues and exploit them as much as possible. Here only 1 or a view countries would be enough to make good profit that feeds the govenor with virts. Let go of all cities and regions that dont produce enough profit. Basically pull from poor regions the low production costs and add to own riches in better regions.

Basically these are the main strategies that are beeing followed right now in Mary and to be honest ... it sucks donkeyballs.

This way half the economy is sucked dry by only very little people.
Some post some social posts about making things better in the small picture. Some fail to see anything at all and only build what its worth building. Some are outraged by the political power some partys have and need to go against that.

I personally dont mind if everyone who is doing politics would earn from it. As long as the budget of a political area is positive overall and the country rises. Dropping markets with fat sponsorship for the party is garbage, but it has been done by some and is still going on in big scale by some.

Where are my trolls?? Of course in a political landscape there need to be some who dont understand anything and only have their paranoia. These people hurt economy aswell as the exploiters.

The final question is ... can we reach consensus.... here I would like ALL also the silent ones to engage in discussion.

City level: Can we reach the consensus that no matter if the budget is positive that 3% city growth is enacted in all cities at all times?? Thats the safe way to enhance a market... for all.
Governement Level: Animal husbandry and Farm support in harvest time, should be enacted always.
Presidential: Law on Service and Catering ON at all times.

Level 2: All Presidents and Govenors reach the consensus that its GOOD to have a growing region and do anything they can too achieve this. subsides to cities, contributions to the next instance. First have positive budget on all levels and only then enact sponsership of parties.

Level 3: World political leaders manage to decide on salery and education level in all countries and cities. Since quality constantly rises in the economy its questionable if there should be too many low salary countries.
The way it is right now is that there are production countries so people can max their own profit to sell in retail countries for a high price.
The bigger the economy gets (like in US) the more people will produce more locally and sell locally. Right now on mary there are huge shipping expenses to shift political weight where transport costs feed the rich.
We can actually make polls to decide on that once sense in all is established. (thats a dream).

Level 4: Multiparty consortiums decide on systematically enhancing regions (cloud 9)

Can we change something for the better??!? Can we...?? this game is very obvious about its data.
And instead of doing a prevention tactic lets try to talk??!

To my suggestion for all not envolved in politics... be successful, join a party with villas at hand, become mayor and take good care of the city.

And before another troll goes yeehaw again: Check the ammount that was spent by main partys to enhance world economy (villas ammount, prices). Logic: Many villas = much money spent to beeing even able to enhance growth in the economy.
(check political finance) What party has a positive party budget?? - quick hint... not us.
(check what countries are beeing governed) to find out who is expoiting and who is supporting.
(check what political programs are enacted in country regions and cities.)
well you could check market developement stats too but then you are a geek ;)

And if you are in office in any region.... enact political programs and contribute...    

• Page:
Message list:  

2.10.2016, 15:37

Marloan_Morris
Triple corporate chevron For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Black Friday wallet Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Mike1
On a side-note, did anyone notice that almost everyone just recently re-elected an inactive player for another term of Governor in Denmark and Pomerania and Greater Poland?

another reason why I am saying its utter chaos... since the guy is not inactive... his corporation changed a while ago... then he had no part just recently... now he is in his old party.... inactive people dont change that... maybe someone for them... recent hack activities could be a reason ... very hypothetically. 

2.10.2016, 16:37

Last time edited : 2.10.2016, 16:39

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

MM, my post isn't a trolling attempt but your topic says "understanding" and i thought you could help me understand the relation of "development",  the reduction of development funding and what you state is your party's strategy.

Just so you know, i am myself have literally been spending trillions on political projects, just about half of it came back trough party contributions. And thats mainly due to me and my fellow corporation members focus their activities in those regions and pay extra taxes and customs fees to grease those budgets.

As for the definition of an inactive governor: not any projects have been executed in the regions since 41 days; i have sent a PM to Cerg68 on 15. September (17 days ago) and it wasn't opened or replied until today. Keep in mind that we talk about Poland where mary players paid a combined 69 Trillion for the country's development and acquisition of potato farms. But now, those farms don't even get the basic 10% bonus on agriculture.

PS: i almost feel like this topic is not discussed objectively enough to deserve being *attached* but maybe its not too late yet. 

2.10.2016, 18:21

Last time edited : 2.10.2016, 18:22

VolandAV
V sign V sign V sign Paper crane Paper crane Triple corporate chevron The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Bastille Key The tender collider, the winner World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, II-III places The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Master and Margarita

Marloan_Morris

Anyways: Politcs was more or less just released, the factor of presidency even later. NOT one city region or country at this moment is set correctly, which is not possible since its takes a lot of legislation years to get even close to having something set up correctly. So stop bringing up examples of one city that is not set right, cant be done more than x% percent per year. Wont be done with some even till next year or the year after... reason:

Enough to lie and look for reasons, Morris. Great way consists of small steps. You do not make a single step. For last virtoyear, You have not done anything! Even thousands of years will not help you overcome the way, if you do all the time standing still. And I did not choose a city. I took the first one that got caught. You almost all controlled by you and the city regions in the same state of neglect. 

2.10.2016, 23:37

Last time edited : 3.10.2016, 04:21

Marloan_Morris

@ mike, I never said you were trolling. I have talked to you a couple of times already and we always reached a consensus in a sort of way somehow, at least about the concerning matter.

I actually didnt even lay out a strategy of our party I am merely trying to raise a discussion and stating some understanding details of politics. And what I do in my cities, can change in the future.

about cerg yes he might not have checked his messages or done anything but tell me why an inactive tool is now with Modern Industries right in the minute he got "inactive"

like you said before we are very diverse.

I am a curious person (in some matters) and I want to know the reasons all of them guys have who are active in politics.
Through those reason and my experience I consider new tactics.
But more and more I get to the understanding that politics on certain levels is as dillusional as it is in real life, since city developement has little to do with the enactment of programs rather than, bringing business there.
Programs do cost a lot of money and summed up thats really a lot, kind of questionable if its is actually worth it.

I am interested that all political activist have a platform to discuss matters at hand. Thats it.

This thread is only the starter... And in a couple of days I am going to delete it and start a  new clean discussion...
and I will delete it again with the same information if necessary.

Or how about this?:
Quote the list and add your vision of how you would like it to go, for a starter.

Example:
Countryname: Salery -, Reg. Developement +, Animal/Farm + Transp. - (except City and City 2)
If you feel that regions in a country should get treated differently or have special wishes for a region add them in ()
something like this... whats important to you?! When there is no govenor you can add your wish for governmental support.

1st category.
United Arab Emirates
Kuwait
United States of America
Netherlands
Germany
Saudi Arabia
France
Argentina
United Kingdom
Spain
Mexico
Turkey
Iceland

2nd category.
Finland
Norway
Greece
Venezuela
Lithuania
Cuba
Republic of South Africa
Sri Lanka
Poland

3rd category.
Latvia
Estonia
Uzbekistan
Cote d`Ivoire
Nigeria
Guinea
Mali 

4.10.2016, 15:11

Last time edited : 4.10.2016, 15:11

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

Hi Marloan, lets start with replying some questions? Cheers

Mike1
I do not really understand the relation of your above statements with Nice's actual political activities, MM.

For example Mesopotamia and Sierras Pampeanas, it contains one of the most profitable cities in the whole realm - Buenos Aires - but the region sucks 3 Billion every day from the country budget to cover it's losses.

Another example is Central Mexico which draws 1.7 Billion from the country and drags the country budget into the red.

Or, why the country contributions for the development, education etc in the UK and Greece are reduced to 90 % or less?

4.10.2016, 18:23

Last time edited : 5.10.2016, 01:14

Marloan_Morris

Argentina like Greece are very special kind of issues since they are highly unbalanced within.

Let me get to Mesopotamia first.

I can not view it, but Argentinas overall budget seems to be positive or am I wrong here (otherwise no subisdes would go to the regions.)

Mesopotamia and Buenos Aires, both have a negative budget. Buenos Aires is one of the largest cities, therefor the market is not saturated and the prices can be even higher. Thats all very beautiful but it doesnt have enough workers or business that generates tax for the enourmous size... also because the quality levels sold there are so high that normal players dont sell much at all.

So if one would follow the philosophy as discribed above: The mayor would maximize profit there.. to pay plenty of taxes to the region. The region can be positive this way and not pull from country or from cities and rather subsidise to the city to pay for its cost.

Basically all huge capital cities like my newly aquired Berlin has the same problem ... its size and its costs.

With berlin its already the case that the workers exeed city population thats why things are more possible there already.

Bueons Aires is a tuffy but thats why one of the best players is Mayor there.
But by advertising in the player world and helping new players find neiches of enourmous profit. All can help togehter to make Buenos Aires thrive.
But Buenos Aires can and only will be fed with by players with enourmous top man. skill.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Post 2)

Its basically the same situation with central mexico and also greece.
Its like a mexican standoff... 3 partys ... (players)

Athens would need some improvements so wealth level doesnt deteriorate, that would requirer larger sums of party investment. Athens needs even more business. Attica as a whole deteriorates nicely.

Well neither Fratello nor me is  that long in the office to have that all set right ... not many changes have been made in attica that would cost the region money.

I am trying to balance Pellopones as good as I can... budget is blinking so at least meisures can be taken.
(before the region was highly negative.)
I am raising contribution to the country budget as the budget of the region rises.
Nice coporation is basically fully paying for all the projects, but the selfsuffiency of the region and city of rhodes rises.

So basically from subside levels and contributions to health and cities, pellopones is set right to keep stable.

Slowly the contributions to the country budget can be increased from both regions. Increase here goes slow, since you need to have a positive region budget to raise. Priority should be country contribution .... not party contribution, since the country is poor as a whole.
Once the country budget is positive all can be set to further increase the regions, once that is done profit of all rises
faster and greece is GREEN!
______________________________________________________________________________________________
(post 3)

With mexico its a catastrophic fiesta and I dont wanna even start the pages.... since 4 regions, no communication.

About Leon, I am doing a lot and all projects are on with party financing. We are deliberatily pumping taxes into the Pacific region, like a sign of peace so the govenor there can easily raise the subsides to the region to stabelize it even without mayor.
Since PC is one of the better regions that could be in the interest. I think the subsides should be raised one more time to make san luis potosi and leon positive and keep the rest of the region on the stable course. So prices and saleries stay where they are. Then only country contributions should be rising to help finance the costs of mexico city and reagitate with presidental projects. Science bonus and such.
Aswell as again stabelizing the regional growth and small development.
LOOOOOOOONG WAY! But in Leon we made the first step ... yucatan and northern mexico beeing the flappy wings.... that need to be also talked about some times.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
(Post 4, better??)

And about UK I am the wrong person to ask since I dont have my fingers in there anywhere besides pig farms in northern ireland where I am thankful when bickle keeps animal husbandry running. A PM to the owner would help greatly to gain understanding.

All the above is my personal hypotheses and where I would like to go or see it go or what a possible sollution would be, not how it is or will be.

Let me ask you a question now.... what kind of experiment is it you are doing in East Coast region... looks like would would want to plant it on the moon?!? Whats your reason behind this? 

4.10.2016, 19:31

Last time edited : 4.10.2016, 19:32

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: master Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

MM, shorten those posts up man. We going to have to nickname you Ramblin' Man. 

4.10.2016, 19:54

VolandAV
V sign V sign V sign Paper crane Paper crane Triple corporate chevron The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Bastille Key The tender collider, the winner World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, II-III places The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Master and Margarita

Lots of water and little substance Cheerfully I think one that Morris did not understand what he is talking about (I mean in Buenos Aires)? 

4.10.2016, 20:54

Last time edited : 4.10.2016, 21:01

Marloan_Morris

I am talking about 3 regions with the guy who was asking for it.... well and those are most likely the most complicated examples you could talk about... dont wanna read my ramblin... then dont read it!!

And surely those who have nothing to say anymore in politics, dont like it when they acutally read that something good is done ... even worse admitting it.

but instead of critisising you have some positive thoughts to add.... well most unlikely, cause for the last 100 posts you just rant and have nothing true or senseful to add.

PS shorten the empty space in your senseless posts or delete them when you done with your burp. 

5.10.2016, 00:46

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: master Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

I see you don't like constructive critisism MM.  who does I guess? there is a lot of flame being thrown around here and that was not my intent. 

5.10.2016, 01:12

Marloan_Morris

well then delete your smart posts and if it was not your intent and start fresh with your thoughts about political dynamics and the problem of the named regions... (but keepem short you know .... otherwise you could ramble too much.)

Agentina regions are not mine and I still have an opinion about them. Pellopones and Pacific Coast region concerns me and I am doing my best to improove and get a working partnership with other govenors and try to reach a consens in some sort of way even with diverse interest. cause obviously some things are missunderstood and a conversation can clear things up.

so stop (and delete) the rant and add content. 

5.10.2016, 11:14

Last time edited : 5.10.2016, 11:16

VolandAV
l:
Master and Margarita

Marloan_Morris
I am talking about 3 regions with the guy who was asking for it.... well and those are most likely the most complicated examples you could talk about... dont wanna read my ramblin... then dont read it!!

And surely those who have nothing to say anymore in politics, dont like it when they acutally read that something good is done ... even worse admitting it.

but instead of critisising you have some positive thoughts to add.... well most unlikely, cause for the last 100 posts you just rant and have nothing true or senseful to add.

PS shorten the empty space in your senseless posts or delete them when you done with your burp.

In order to have constructive criticism need to respond to it. You just ignore all the questions that you do not like. And blame all vokurg in what sama sin. Your narcissism above all reasonable limits.

And the rights of their posts (in order to hide their own incompetence) after they have answered the other, is not accepted at the decent people. 

5.10.2016, 14:09

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

I have a few questions on african politics, if you can ask your patron about it:
1. Why have we not seen a single tax reduction in Mali since luisk became governor? The budget have solid surplus and the electricity tariffs have been increased every virto-year.
2. What policy does your patron want in Ivory Coast? He keep impeaching me, and give thumbs down on the council, even if I charge 0% party contributions and do everything possible to make companies thrive (all regional projects + profit tax reductions + city contributions).
3. Why did he remove the mayor in Ibadan without electing a new one? The previous mayor improved the city a lot, but now we won't get improvements there anymore because of luisk. It took some effort to get a mayor there..
4. We had a great consensus governor in Guinea, making improvements for the companies present in the region. Why was he removed? 

5.10.2016, 15:02

Last time edited : 5.10.2016, 15:06

Marloan_Morris

First of all I am not here for you to have an audience with LuisK, this is my thread and obviously Luis doesnt want to participate in the forum for a reason...

"the decent people" who can not control their temper.... and for a reminder : http://www.goodguysnice.tk ...  a lot to learn from it....

This also gives an answer to why are "....." is impeached.... all has a history and so far none at all is undeserved.
Simple form of as I mentioned before.

Once the political landscape has been cleaned up... it will be decided what happens in africa.

As mike mentioned before the people here are very diverse... and also their steps of walking a path are different.
Tax reduction is not obligatory... big budget areas have big costs... one needs to diversify the situation, which changes over time. raise of education level is not obligatory... especially not in africa or in any mediocre region. Here again... some cities yes... some cities no. Like how Pellopones is set up right now... will change a bit more...
Yes the country settings are at 90% but the region is stabelizing the situation.... until country budget gets positive- then change.

And as long as our party budget is not anywhere near or even close by billions to be evened out you might still see changes you dont like, but are necessary for the moment.

"Thats like trying to save on motoroil and put less in than required, wont keep the engine running. Try to save on rubber you will kiss a tree. But all are parts of a car.... one system." 

5.10.2016, 15:46

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

Your party has started war on everyone, mainly Allied Democrats and Domination and everyone knows this. Now you post a global strategy for everyone to follow and reach a consensus(??), but when it comes to questions: as long as our party budget is not anywhere near or even close by billions to be evened out you might still see changes you dont like, but are necessary for the moment. Is there a limit to demagogy when it comes to politics?

Please keep these strategies secret in your party. We don't buy advice and we are at war from now on, not in person but in game environment. I will remember it was your party who started the wars. 
IT'S JUST BUSINESS!

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Politics - Understanding and Strategies.

• Page: