Create your dream company and become a tycoon!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Coming back to the game

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 9.09.2016, 10:52

hitaishi
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Tenderman
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Shagreen, VII-XV places Tenderman Retail Elite
l:
Tantra International
m:
Hitaishi Ltd.

Dear All,

I have had a long absence from the game due to RL reasons and now planning to come back. However my company in Mary and Lien are already bankrupt. I have already lost Mary, but lien still has 28 days before the company closes. My lien company balance is :

-$1 260 269 478.69

This will take a staggering amount of points to replenish and recover. I know the game has changed a lot over the year.
What are my other options for recovery ? Is there a way the community can help me save this one company and get back on my feet?

I also plan on resuming development of my userscripts that were there for virtonomics.    

• Page:
Message list:  

9.09.2016, 11:27

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
One year with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

Welcome back Hitaishi!

Sorry that your Mary company went under...

You should be allright on Lien as your assets are about 120x your debt. I'm sure you'll quickly sell some off to get you back into positive territory. You could also sell a virt at the stock exchange. The price is little over $100Bn at the moment, so that would immediately allow you to restart with quite some $$$ in your account. 

9.09.2016, 15:42

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: master Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

PM me, I can fix it Ridiculously 

10.09.2016, 05:36

mdmoyer
Small barrel Eleven years with Virtonomics V sign Ancient Asian symbol of peace Double corporate chevron Production: master Haloween pumpkin Frankenstein Mask
Witch Mask World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Moyer Industries
n:
WindSail Enterprises
m:
Moyer Industries

I remember your scripts as well. G_Money beat me to the punch, but I'd be more than happy to help as well. 
LifesaverM
CEO, Moyer Industries - Mary and Lien Since GameYr'15
President, Infinity Enterprises Corporation - Mary and Lien

10.09.2016, 09:19

hitaishi
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Tenderman
l:
Tantra International
m:
Hitaishi Ltd.

Thanks a lot friends.

I need about 0.60 bil to go over to green and then some operating capital. Current financial report shows a net outflow of 0.2 bil per update which I will have to trim down once I have control over my company. 1~2 bil of operating should be fine as I will immediately liquidate the overstock and generate liquidity.

My enterprises are listed on pg 26-28 on the market when sorted companywise (200 per page). 

14.09.2016, 05:59

mdmoyer
Small barrel Eleven years with Virtonomics V sign Ancient Asian symbol of peace Double corporate chevron Production: master Haloween pumpkin Frankenstein Mask
Witch Mask World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Mayor Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Moyer Industries
n:
WindSail Enterprises
m:
Moyer Industries

I think I bought the last of your businesses for sale. Need anything else? 

14.09.2016, 08:30

hitaishi
l:
Tantra International
m:
Hitaishi Ltd.

Thanks md. JustNash and Gmoney set me up. I am trying to bring everything back up slowly, staying in green and leveraging retail overstock I had to generate liquidity. Also selling overstock premium resources for capital....like tobacco and timber.

There has been a lot of changes lately in the game and it will take a lil bit to absorb em all. 

19.09.2016, 12:09

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Tobacco is over priced lol esp since its season starts tomorrow or 2 days from now...

That being said you've got 100+m coming in from me ;)

Also if you have a use I still have free olives (I'll just simply increase purchase amount from my farm), like crazy amounts of olives lol... The purchase limit allows just don't sell them To you
100 worker factories at tech 11 to function
http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/view/3270175/ ...  

30.09.2016, 19:47

hitaishi
l:
Tantra International
m:
Hitaishi Ltd.

Thank you everyone.

I am back on my feet now nearing 1b in profit per update. I would leave the olives for newer players needing that boost.

Once I get things setup to retail my entire production and properly load my production top3, I should be doing handsomely. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Coming back to the game

• Page: